Cristian Romero

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Britons. But I will let it slide.

Yes, the physio room isn't treating the Argentinians properly.

It must be a closet (racist) room.

Yeh, the Gooner medical room isn't treating their Argentinians properly either..... Case in point Tierney, Partey & Tomiyasu..

ITALIA (4-3-3): Donnarumma; Di Lorenzo, Bonucci, Chiellini, Emerson; Pessina, Jorginho, Barella; Bernardeschi, Belotti, Raspadori. Ct: Roberto Mancini.
A disposizione: Cragno, Meret, Florenzi, Acerbi, Bastoni, Spinazzola, Cristante, Locatelli, Pellegrini, Politano, Scamacca, Tonali.
Indisponibili: Sirigu, Berardi, Immobile, Zaniolo, Kean, Chiesa, Verratti, Toloi, Insigne
ARGENTINA (4-3-3): E. Martinez; Molina, Romero, Otamendi, Acuna; De Paul, Guido Rodriguez, Lo Celso; Messi, Lautaro, Di Maria. Ct: Lionel Scaloni.
A disposizione: Armani, Musso, Montiel, Pezzella, Perez, Senesi, Mac Allister, Palacios, Gomez, Alvarez, Correa, Gonzalez
Arbitro: Gomez (Cile)
Assistenti: Schiemann e Rios (Cile)
IV uomo: Gil Manzano (Spagna)
Var: Hernandez (Spagna)
Avar: Martinez Munuera (Spagna), Martins (Portogallo)

So you fancy your chances tonight or what, Foggy?

Romero is an absolute Rolls Royce of a centre back. Playing fantastically.

It is a pillar. I can't believe Juventus bought him from Genoa, left him on loan there then turned over to Atalanta who redeemed him for € 16 million and sold him to you for over € 50 million. We were chickens. Sure we invested in DeLight but I'm sorry all the same.

It is a pillar. I can't believe Juventus bought him from Genoa, left him on loan there then turned over to Atalanta who redeemed him for € 16 million and sold him to you for over € 50 million. We were chickens. Sure we invested in DeLight but I'm sorry all the same.
I'll be honest mate. I think i've got a man crush on our Cuti 😆

81DQ5mrEL-L._AC_SX425_.jpg

The Belotti scarecrow is out, now maybe the defense of Argentina will have some more worries with Scamacca

Right now we are all too disappointed by the lack of qualification for the World Cup, really absurd after throwing the possibilities in the toilet: a draw with Bulgaria, two penalties with Switzerland and a fool with North Macedonia. 😞
Made me realise how badly you have to fuck up to not make it to the world cup.

Not beating Bulgaria and North Macedonia by 5 goals should be considered a bad game, never the fact that you failed to beat BOTH of them.

Watching the North Macedonia game made me really appreciate Kane. Having that many chances without scoring it ridiculous.

Made me realise how badly you have to fuck up to not make it to the world cup.

Not beating Bulgaria and North Macedonia by 5 goals should be considered a bad game, never the fact that you failed to beat BOTH of them.

Watching the North Macedonia game made me really appreciate Kane. Having that many chances without scoring it ridiculous.
Mancini made a mistake in giving confidence to the European forwards who had been poor: Belotti (also seen tonight, an ectoplasm) and Immobile. Chiesa's injury was a disaster for Juventus and Italy.

Then the two missed penalties by Jorginho against Switzerland. Crazy

The anticipation he has is absolutely bonkers. I used to think Vertoghen was pretty good, but this guy is on a different level.

Doesn't matter how deep the attacker drops, he'll still anticipate the pass and get there first. There's no "between the lines" when he's on the pitch.

Back
Top Bottom