Cristian Romero

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Right,

Whatever side of the fence you’re on, how about leave it to Ange, his actual manager, on whether he thinks it’s a problem or not?

Move on now
fire trumps GIF

Sad Oh No GIF by Laff

Confused Charlie Day GIF by It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia

Robert Redford Nod GIF

there would be absolute scenes if that was against us (and the ironic thing is that most of the noise would be coming from the exact same people that are claiming this 'tackle' wasn't so bad).

As I said, Michael Dawson (our club ambassador couldn't even defend the tackle).
i will defend it because we have had worse on our players and no card.

matt cash from the side, nowhere near the ball.

sorry, but this season I’m proper pissed about it

we are not getting a “fair go”

Last edited:
Because the Cash challenge is totally different and Gvardiol challenge was much more similar and if anything worse.

No, read what I said again.

If Cash made the same tackle Romero did yesterday you would not be saying it's a Yellow, you're only saying it's not a red because you have your extremely biased.

I don't even know what you're going on about with the Gvardiol one.

Quit the tribalism, it's embarrassing.

The debate is the debate; but since when did tribalism become an embarrassment......

The game is much duller without it. It's one of the reasons why no other sports comes close.

Last edited:
The debate is the debate; but since when did tribalism become an embarrassment......

The game is much duller without it. It's a reason why no other sports comes close.

Tribalism is fine with context.

Denying something as clear as fucking day purely because of tribalism is dumb.

Ball wasn't a mile away. he just missed it. Wilson nicked it away. Go find a red card for contact on the boot... You will be looking for a long time. Maybe the longer you stay looking, the less we have to put up with your inane waffle in here.
'Just missed it' can I recommend an optician one that doesnt prescribe rose tinted glassses or maybe it's early dementia.. either one your talking shit.. so let's agree to disagree and move on

No, read what I said again.

If Cash made the same tackle Romero did yesterday you would not be saying it's a Yellow, you're only saying it's not a red because you have your extremely biased.

I don't even know what you're going on about with the Gvardiol one.

The fact that you don’t even know which Gvardiol tackle on Skipp was shows you how much you have bought into overreacting to this one.

Cash gets the vitriol because it was a bad tackle but also because it was the 3rd Spurs player he’s injured with bad challenges and this last one clearly had intent to hurt a player coming off a long injury ,

You couldn’t be making your case look worse if you tried.

Tribalism is fine with context.

Denying something as clear as fucking day purely because of tribalism is dumb.

If this matter was "clear as day" I don't think the opinions would be so split........ A lot more people think this was a yellow than were defending Romero against the Chavs.

I don't think the "if Cash did it" counter-argument stands to successfully establish anything; it's an unprovable hypothetical... All one can do is compared it to similar incidents and how they were officiated (which is why anyone comparing to Cash on Bentancur is also wide of the mark too).

The game is much duller without it. It's a reason why no other sports comes close.
In many ways agree.
But then don't say things posted on sites like RAWK are embarrassing.
Our people here are just as bad, if not worse at times.

And then in the next breath say, why do fans of other clubs not like us. It is because of the absolutely deluded supporters we have, this thread being an example

Back
Top Bottom