Cristian Romero

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Animated GIF

Turned on sky sports news to watch coverage re Romero. Got a load of crap about Kane again.

Fuck you you parasitical waste of life sky sports cunts. Fucking fuck off and eat shit

8M less than Ben White

What's the obsession with White here? Nobody knows right now whether 50 million is a ridiculous fee or whether in a few years time it looks a great price. The same as nobody here knows how Romero will do in a completely different league to the one's he's done well in. My point being is right now there shouldn't be any comparison between the two in regards to value and who's got the better deal.

I remember a few people getting very excited when we signed Davinson Sanchez for fucks sake.

What's the obsession with White here? Nobody knows right now whether 50 million is a ridiculous fee or whether in a few years time it looks a great price. The same as nobody here knows how Romero will do in a completely different league to the one's he's done well in. My point being is right now there shouldn't be any comparison between the two in regards to value and who's got the better deal.
Jesus Christ mate just stop being a goody fucking two shoes.

Cheers!

Back
Top Bottom