Crystal Palace v Tottenham Hotspur (Jan 4th - 8pm) *sigh*

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Gill deserved to stay on there, especially with Kane one booking from a ban.
Yea I says the same Gil could run for ever and he looked to do something every time he got the ball. Hopefully conte can now see giving some of the youngest lads a go could actually hrlp
Him. Will save millions. Sarr was exceptional and looked good v AV. He needs to big up these players rather than be negative about them and say we need expensive 30+ year old.

Got ourselves a real gem there
He has a lovely stride pattern that makes him gracefully quick. He carries the ball so naturally and he has absolutely huge potential. I think he looks like a wonderfully natural talent. You know how Skipp at his best is all huff and puff and kinetic energy Sarr is the opposite kind of talent that just makes bossing a midfield easy. He reminds of Yaya...which is very very handy

Ok, he didn't keep up his great start but I thought Skipp set the tone in this game.
Confidence booster for Gil. And Son.
Good performances overall by most of our players.

Yeah, I'm really going to waste my life reading what you post. All that sticks out is you saying. People/teams/managers.... Pretty much everything - is shit.
And you couldn’t be more wrong. But anyway if you wanna convince yourself, you can look up what Southampton fans think of Ward Prowse this season.

Really made up for Bryan , he’s still a kid and yes needs to bulk a bit but there is a player in there that needs minutes , not saying he should be first on team sheet but needs playing time and Sarr played really well .

Thank heavens for that. Second half good all round but lovely seeing Gil get time and maybe confidence. He clearly has some limitations but his movement is fabulous and I’m hoping he’s learning to work around them. Just needs more game time.

’Man’ of the match ? All the away fans. Honestly think they cut through and lifted the team when they really needed it. Not sure l could have got behind them like that after the last couple of weeks. Amazing.

It was just simple, effective, one touch football.

That second half, in attack, we played as if the ball was a bomb. No one held on to it for longer than a couple of seconds.

And it created acres of space for Harry.

Back
Top Bottom