Crystal Palace v Tottenham Hotspur (Jan 4th - 8pm) *sigh*

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Have to say, there were a LOT out in force yesterday.... Maybe they were here for the whole New Year thing too... but I honestly wonder if they can see how poor their hero has been, and if it REALLY justifies the expense and journey over to see the shadow of a player they adored from afar...

At least I only had to get on a bus to the game....
Imagine flying 14+ hours just to see that shit?!!!

So that’s why he wasn’t subbed then because I thought that he was our worst performer

Sadly a passenger nowadays

Lloris
Doherty Romero Lenglet davies
Skipp hojbjerg sarr
Kulusevski kane gil

Or a variation of that should Dejan be back.

No more of this 3 at the back shite
No more son wasting a place on the pitch. Get him angry and drop him and he might come on like v Leicester.
I quite like that although would like the midfield to have more defined roles if they play in a 3 like having skipp at dm and the other 2 taking turns as box to box. If Skipp sits it gives the fullbacks loads of freedom as he can cover the position while they move forward. Every time I think we've seen skipp so far this season in a 3 has been in a flat 3 and he ends up being the furthest forward because he's the only one pressing or ends up on the right side filling the space our fullback should be filling. I think we had a flat 3 against united earlier in the season of PEH, Bissouma and Bentancur and it just looked really disorganised with PEH and bissouma taking up the same position.

Last edited:
Was that the game where you were just recovering from a dose of the shits?

No that was the game that brought on a dose of the shits !!

Nervous The Big Bang Theory GIF

Terrible lineup I think we'll see:

Lloris
Romero - Dier - Lenglet
Emerson ---------------- Sess
Skipp --- Hobby
Perisic - Kane -Son
Obvs Kulu in if fit.

Can't see him trusting Skipp and Sarr in a 3 so I think we still see the fabulous 343.

Gil dropped for being feeble so Perisic to run around aimlessly for 60 mins.

Sanchez / Dier / Doherty / Davies / Holjbjerg / Skipp / Sessengon / Gil / Son & Kane all played ( with Lloris and Emerson on the bench ) in the most disgraceful Tottenham performance of the last 20 years.

14 months later the majority of them will trot out at Shelhurst Park & again drag the club’s supporters through shite and lose, probably badly, conceding goals to Zaha and some other show pony while Palace’s average CB will look world class.

It’s a perfectly followed script by now.

Back
Top Bottom