Crystal Palace v Tottenham Hotspur (Jan 4th - 8pm) *sigh*

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Maybe I’m mistaken. I picked it up off the Ali Gold YouTube vid - 90 mins long but actually refreshingly interesting - and maybe it’s Bissouma who is suspended. I was making a cup of tea at the time so I might had misheard - he said we have to blood Sarr or Skipp for the Palace game due to a suspension. I thought it was PEH but I’m probably mistaken...

Don't scare me like that again... You bastard. :D

I'm going to miss this game thank God...Going to my insufferable gooner nephew's wedding instead, apparently he's booked a ceilidh band for the reception down south, I hope they know McNamara's Band, it'll be getting a run out if they do....he'll never make the connection...

There's more chance of me winning a slimfast competition than there is of us bottling, gutless cunts winning this game.

And that's a quote you can take to the bank.

Last edited:
We need to play 3-5-2 and dominate possession and just hope we can score a goal from set piece (and not let Son take any corners)

Lloris
Romero Dier Lenglet
Doherty Højbjerg Skipp Sarr Perisic
Kane Son​

What happened to you? Didn't you used to be a happy clapper?

Nope. Always been in the middle between so called ‘happy clapping’ and the ‘negative nancies’.

I know in your little world, everything may be black and white to you, but in the real world it’s not. There’s shades of grey.

Much like one doesn’t have to be far left or far right - there’s a whole world of middle ground.

That’s your free lesson for the day. You’re very welcome.

Last edited:
Nope. Always been in the middle between so called ‘happy clapping’ and the ‘negative nancies’.

I know in your little simple world, everything may be black and white to you, but in the real world it’s not. There’s shades of grey.

Much like one doesn’t have to be far left or far right - there’s a whole world of middle ground.

That’s your free lesson for the day. You’re very welcome.
Carded

Actually you mean foul voted.

Unfortunately you don't get to decide when a card is dished out.

I won't be getting into a cunt off with you though. Consider yourself the first addition to my 2023 permanent block list. My resolution is to be cunts on ignore, rather than let myself be drawn into being equally cunty. And you've had plenty of chances.

So long, Mr Zomb. :)

Pinch of salt..... We were told he should be back for NYDay.

Was there ever any mention of what happened to Kulu before Villa? .......I've been in a 3 day beer coma.

Not sure. At first it was reported to be a muscle injury, then soon after I read that injured his ankle in training.

Back
Top Bottom