Crystal Palace v Tottenham Hotspur (Jan 4th - 8pm) *sigh*

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I just turned on the Spurs site to see how many we had lost by, what a nice surprise.
Think I'll tune in to MOTD, well at least to see the second half.
I've been in such a bad mood since Sunday, that's cheered me up no end.
Hope we can keep up the momentum against Pompey.

And Redknapp's. "No way they should have lost by four to that Spurs team".

Must be gutted to see their narrative flushed down the shitter.
To be fair, this was an unexpected result on form, including to all of us.

Best thing baldy could do is just apologise to Conte and say,:

"Ok, ok, I overstepped after saying I wouldn't interfere

"I PROMISE I'll keep my shiny bonce out of your player pool from now on.

"Now please play spence, as he'll tear shit up out there, and we fucking need him.

"And even if he is world class, I won't insist on making decisions on anyone else, going for
ward"

Because it's now gonna take that level of assurance and contrition for Conte to budge on this.

Clearly.

Very encouraging win and thankfully shows the players clearly still believe in Conte.

Really impressed with Sarr when he came on and I thought Doherty was very good too.

Kane rolled back the years with that performance. He was absolutely everywhere in that second half. Loved when he just took the ball off Royal towards the end of the game and took the throw in himself down his side.

There are still a few glaring issues but one or two quality additions in this window to really freshen up the squad could be the making of us this year.

I'm over the moon with that. Listened on the radio and will watch on Spursplay tomorrow. Good that the youngsters made an impact.
Player ratings would be appreciated, still trying to break the magic 10 forum ratings !!

An important win. Palace are about the closest gift we have to the Steve Bruce 6 pointer though. The next few league games will tell a lot;

Woolwich (h)
Citeh (a)
Fulham (a)
Citeh (h)
Leicester (a)
Spammers (h)
Chavs (h)

Back
Top Bottom