crystal palace vs TOTTENHAM HOTSPUR

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Yes remember that, he scored a screamer then passed to defoe for the equaliser..

I remember that game because of an incident with my mates mother. She had apparently taken a load of pills so we needed to get her to the hospital. She ended up leaving the hospital and the police came looking for her. We found her at her work after the game. Put a real downer on the game though!

I think he is doing more than enough. Think he might even deserve to start saturday.

I think his goal and assist has earned him a start in the cup. Definitely. I'm all for competition and would love him to find some consistency. I still don't rate him, but if he pushes on Son and Lamela, that's fucking excellent.

Didn't see any of this game, only seen the 90 in 90 highlights, looks like it was fairly even between our equaliser and THAT GOAL!?

I know the fan experience of English football nowadays is much criticised and rightly so...

But if I was trying to show what the atmosphere, support and the game itself can be like in England as its best, to a fan in Poland/Serbia/Italy etc, I would consider showing them the experience of being in the away end yesterday. Fucking quality.

Edit: actually it reminded me of watching Spurs away in the late 90s.
Fully agree, takes me back to being away in the 1980's following Pleat's 86-87 team. Was standing in the aisle all match. When the 3rd one went in I ended up in a completely different part of the stand. All that was missing was the crush barrier and the peanut seller. (and fag smoke too, obviously)

There were two young lads bundled onto the pitch after Chadli's goal. They were just lying on their fronts taking photos of the team celebrating with about 20 lads bundled on top of them :roflmao:

Didn't see any of this game, only seen the 90 in 90 highlights, looks like it was fairly even between our equaliser and THAT GOAL!?
Not at all. Dominated possession and created more chances. Palace were like the away team. Apart from the scramble where they hit the woodwork and Zaha's attempt it was all Spurs. Controlled the game with exception to a brief spell which is expected.

Thierry Henry talks the title race - and Woolwich fans will NOT like it one bit

giphy.gif

Back
Top Bottom