crystal palace vs TOTTENHAM HOTSPUR

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

----------------------------------------------Lloris------------------------------------------
Walker------------------Alderweireld--------Vertonghen-------------Rose
-------------------------------------------Dier---Dembele-----------------------------
-----------Son--------------------------------Alli------------------------Eriksen---------
---------------------------------------------Kane------------------------------------------

Subs: Vorm, Trippier, Davies, Benteleb, Lamela, Onomah, Chadli

although i wouldn't mind either Benteleb or Chadli starting for Lamela.

EDIT..Jeez i forgot about Alli. I do think he needs a rest to be honest but i'd have him ahead of Lamela for this one..

Last edited:
----------------------------------------------Lloris------------------------------------------
Walker------------------Alderweireld--------Vertonghen-------------Rose
-------------------------------------------Dier---Dembele-----------------------------
-----------Lamela------------------------Eriksen------------------------Son---------
---------------------------------------------Kane------------------------------------------

Subs: Vorm, Trippier, Davies, Benteleb, Carroll, Onomah, Chadli

although i wouldn't mind either Benteleb or Chadli starting for Lamela.
I think we'll probably see Lamela benched with Son coming in for him

Blimey... the Shinga beer hasn't even been pissed out yet... give it a coupla hours will ya???
But yes, good win tonight.... now onto the next one!
That's how it rolls with these high flying teams!!

COYS!

Alli not even in your whole squad? I'll go with the usual:

Lloris
Walker - Alderweireld - Vertonghen - Rose
Dier - Dembele
Lamela - Alli - Eriksen
Kane
0-1 win.
Kane with the winner, midway through the second half.

Posted this before, but worth posting again...

sKq1zDP.png

Hopefully will be a comfy win. 0-3. COYS!

:smesh:

0-10 Spurs

More realistically, 3pts in any way, shape or form please. Palace have been shit at home this season despite their incredible home support. We need to win this match to stay in the race and close the gap on those cunts in red.

COYS, we can do this!!!

Last edited:
Don't care what the score is as long as we can get a win, the only thing that worries me is Palace haven't scored for 5 games or something which means they are bound to score against us !

Palace have been a bit wobbly of late. I still rate them highly and think they have a great manager. Next England boss for me. I don't see us losing, but I can't see them being beaten at home again.
2 - 2

That was a big win against sunderland as shit as they are cos we went behind and reacted straight away and scored a few. Few lads rested tonight we go into this full of confidence and win.

CP are not playing well at the moment so are there for the beating. We need to be ruthless and turn em over. No excuses, good hard performance. win at all cost . We need to keep ahead of Utd. it would be devastating if they got above us on Sat. COYS

Back
Top Bottom