crystal palace vs TOTTENHAM HOTSPUR

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

ChiTownSpurs ChiTownSpurs Get ready..... I am prepared to return to the pub this Saturday for another go.....

Put every cent you have to your name on Palace, they haven't won since 19th December but that doesn't mean a damn thing if I am in the Atlantic

See you there

ChiTownSpurs ChiTownSpurs Get ready..... I am prepared to return to the pub this Saturday for another go.....

Put every cent you have to your name on Palace, they haven't won since 19th December but that doesn't mean a damn thing if I am in the Atlantic

See you there
Fuck sake, man. Stay away from the Atlantic! Your win record is about as good as Soldado's scoring record! :sandroscream:

Only messing around Mensa Mensa . You know Spurs do a good enough job jinxing themselves without your going to The Atlantic. I do hope to make it up there in the near future.

You should do!! come see us would be great, you may be able to counteract my dreadful run in there, The Newcastle result was a real blow, was almost lynched leaving the place

Screen_Shot_2016_01_21_at_19_43_32.png

Screen_Shot_2016_01_21_at_19_43_41.png

Screen_Shot_2016_01_21_at_19_43_46.png

Presentation1.jpg

:pochfacepalm:

If Son isn't injured, he definitely deserves a start after yesterday.

Agreed. Alli or Lamela should make way - which is almost crazy considering how solid both have been but such is the life of having a fucking SQUAD of players for once.

*Except for strikers. We don't have a lot of those but let's just let that slide...

I'd rather see Dier start, he's influential in stopping midfield play. Also, would like to see Trippier at RB, he had a solid game against Sunderland.

Son is worthy of a chance. Dembele is a must.
I agree with giving Son a start ( may be injured)?. I would not drop Dier. Its a hard one but I feel Lamela should give way or dare I say it Alli. He looks as if he needs resting. Just my thoughts.

I agree with giving Son a start ( may be injured)?. I would not drop Dier. Its a hard one but I feel Lamela should give way or dare I say it Alli. He looks as if he needs resting. Just my thoughts.

It's a toughie. Both Alli and Lamela can be match winners. Alli adds good balance to the team, he's a proper box to box midfielder. Lamela can pick defenses apart with his passes, he works back and has a great understanding with Eriksen.

It's a toughie. Both Alli and Lamela can be match winners. Alli adds good balance to the team, he's a proper box to box midfielder. Lamela can pick defenses apart with his passes, he works back and has a great understanding with Eriksen.
Son will score goals, he knows where the goal is? Hes better starting than coming on as a sub, hes showing good form and we need goals. Poch has to take the chance with him. My guess would be Lamela . I would love to see two up front, Kane and Son.

Back
Top Bottom