crystal palace vs TOTTENHAM HOTSPUR

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

This is likely to be their team or round about:

Hennessey
Ward - Dann - Hangeland - Souare
McCarthur - Cabaye
Zaha - Puncheon - Lee
Wickham​

Some of them have hideous teeth, Jeremy Kyle esque. I've got a thing about teeth.
Just watched 2 minutes straight didn't see any bad teeth at all in fact they all looked good, which girls are you referring to? Also please consider the vid is done in a slight serpia tone so they're pearly whites are as bright as they'd usually be.

Just watched 2 minutes straight didn't see any bad teeth at all in fact they all looked good, which girls are you referring to? Also please consider the vid is done in a slight serpia tone so they're pearly whites are as bright as they'd usually be.
That is the most detailed analysis of teeth I have ever seen. I'm simultaneously impressed and terrified.

AQxgU0a.gif

This is likely to be their team or round about:

Hennessey
Ward - Dann - Hangeland - Souare
McCarthur - Cabaye
Zaha - Puncheon - Lee
Wickham​

not liking seeing Lee there too much as I know he is able and would be motivated to show. hope he doesn't burn us one way or the other.

Let's go into today with a 100% Positive attitude please people...
...it would be so easy to expect the 'Spursy' out of today (Palace not scored for about as long as Leicester hadn't before they met us... it's written!!) but other than that... we've got a Saturday 3 p.m Kick-Off...
a London Derby... and it's winnable...
(not saying it's a given mind, we gotta work hard if we're gonna get the 3 points today)
...but we should be going into this full of confidence...

who's up for a FEELGOOD SATURDAY ...anyone??

:walker-scream::sonlol::vert::eriksenlol::pochlol::levylol:.....:llorishuh:

At works during the game, gonna have a blank of football till I watch it on livefootballvideo.com last season when I don this we went on a long unbeaten run over Christmas. Best game to come back to was new years against Chelsea.

Back
Top Bottom