crystal palace vs TOTTENHAM HOTSPUR

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

[formation=4231, Lloris, Walker, Alderweireld, Vertonghen, Rose, Alli, Dembele, Lamela, Eriksen, Son, Kane][/formation]

Give Dier a rest and give Son a chance to start after his performance
Dier already had a rest Wednesday night in defence against the bus parkers. Son for Lamela.

ChiTownSpurs ChiTownSpurs Get ready..... I am prepared to return to the pub this Saturday for another go.....

Put every cent you have to your name on Palace, they haven't won since 19th December but that doesn't mean a damn thing if I am in the Atlantic

See you there

Mensa you cunt. Stay away from the fucking place. Really, please. Can't you meet ChiTown somewhere else? Come on, don't spoil everyone's week over here.

Mensa you cunt. Stay away from the fucking place. Really, please. Can't you meet ChiTown somewhere else? Come on, don't spoil everyone's week over here.

I have called friends and family for advice.... really was deliberating this one, it has bloody banana skin written all over it and I am literally walking towards the light like a lamb to slaughter.....

scared-dude-o.gif

I have called friends and family for advice.... really was deliberating this one, it has bloody banana skin written all over it and I am literally walking towards the light like a lamb to slaughter.....

scared-dude-o.gif
Only joking mate. Break your duck at the Atlantic. Breezy 3-0 win for us. Have a nice day.

Only joking mate. Break your duck at the Atlantic. Breezy 3-0 win for us. Have a nice day.

Thanks mate would love to watch a game with you one day, am stalling going back home until maybe May so I can catch the final league game to win league, FA cup final, open top bus and maybe the Europa too, see you there mate!

:pochlol:

Thanks mate would love to watch a game with you one day, am stalling going back home until maybe May so I can catch the final league game to win league, FA cup final, open top bus and maybe the Europa too, see you there mate!

:pochlol:
If we get to the cup final I'm guessing your coming over? If so, love to meet up.

Wasn't it Pardew's 1st game in charge last season when they won 2-1 on the back of us destroying the Chavs 5-3?

Can remember his smug face while I was spitting feathers and Harry had a nailed on pen turned down!

3-1 the mighty Spurs

:pochsmirk:

We do not want to lose this. The motivation....Stop Utd getting above us and WHU getting within a point. We really need to be on our game, play well, take our chances and show the same sprit needed to beat LC. Losing two PL games on the bounce would not be good. Happy with whoever plays although would like to see Son start if fit.

Back
Top Bottom