crystal palace vs TOTTENHAM HOTSPUR

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Both Palace and Watford are on awful runs at the moment. Losing three and four respectively.

Norwich have got in a couple players just in time to play us.

But, either way, we should be beating all of them if we are to be taken seriously.

Hopefully Watford pick up form in the next two games, so there won't be any "need" to score/win against us, like how these things go. Palace could do with a 4th loss. Not inconceivable with their lack of signings/strikeforce/Pardew has done this with Newcastle twice.

Tough game away to Palace who haven't been themselves of late but nevertheless a very good side under Alan Pardew.

Recent form.

Palace 0 Chelsea 3
Southampton 1 Palace 2
Villa 1 Palace 0
Man City 4 Palace 0

They seem to concede a lot of goals which we need to capitalise on.

I'd say we're are going into the match with higher confidence and we have players beginning to hit form, but it will still be a tough game. Zaha, Cabaye, Bolaise all cause great threats. Hopefully we can show why we have the best defence.

I'd like to see the line up that started against Sunderland, and having Son and Chadli on the bench who both looked good on Wednesday will be a massive benefit.

Last edited:
Picking a line up is hard for this one with me wanting son, alli, eriksen, lamela and dembele all to start.

Maybe a good game to give dier a rest.
Would like to see all of them as well. Do we need a DM for this one? Could play Dier at centreback and give Toby a much needed rest maybe?

You think Pardew is a great manager? Are you having a laugh?

I know like every team they will raise their game for us but they already have their post Christmas Alan Pardew beach flip flops on, same with all his teams.

I remember his Newcastle side having a horrendous run after Xmas a few years ago after being impressive first half of season, barely showed up at all

[formation=4231, Lloris, Walker, Alderweireld, Vertonghen, Rose, Alli, Dembele, Lamela, Eriksen, Son, Kane][/formation]

Give Dier a rest and give Son a chance to start after his performance

[formation=4231, Lloris, Walker, Alderweireld, Vertonghen, Rose, Alli, Dembele, Lamela, Eriksen, Son, Kane][/formation]

Give Dier a rest and give Son a chance to start after his performance
I'd rather see Dier start, he's influential in stopping midfield play. Also, would like to see Trippier at RB, he had a solid game against Sunderland.

Son is worthy of a chance. Dembele is a must.

:eriksenlol::pocheyes::pochlol::vert::walker-scream:

michael-jordan-laugh.gif

No need to give anyone a rest as no Premiership match for 10 days and we can play a weaker team v Colchester. I do think he will play the other FB's
Lloris,
Trippier,
Alderweireld
Vertonghen
Rose
Dier
Alli
Dembele
Lamela
Eriksen
Kane
I thought the commentators last night said Son picked up an injury.

Back
Top Bottom