cunts who are goons

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

It wouldn't surprise me if someone, on a dark night like tonight, wearing a black balaclava and black hoodie, so they wouldn't look out of place in Stevenage, tiptoed up to the gooner cunt's front door and did something like that, after they've had a few, as it's a Friday.

Disgusting behaviour.
Bet it’ll be one of them Ashburton Ultras, real scary fuckers

View: https://x.com/tariqpanja/status/1735644500482003297?s=20

Fx-D87rX0AA-D89

Maybe we should have a special thread now for the delightful Piers. I think he is going to give us lots to talk about in the coming months/ years .

Should there be a clear miscarriage of justice and the honourable Mr Morgan gets mistakenly imprisoned for crimes a man of such standing would never commit, please put him in a cell with Spurs fan nutter Charles Bronson

tom hardy bronson GIF

The real one , not the one above

If Morgan gets banged up with the wrong cell mate maybe the thread should not be

C———— who are Goons, but be renamed Gooners who wish they had a

Last edited:
My boss.

He's leaving soon; has stitched me up with a load of his work and then didn't turn up to his own leaving do. (Really glad I booked a late train to see him off for nothing.)

Will miss him like a hole in the head.

My boss.

He's leaving soon; has stitched me up with a load of his work and then didn't turn up to his own leaving do. (Really glad I booked a late train to see him off for nothing.)

Will miss him like a hole in the head.
You outlasted him he will be out of your hair soon , think of the good times , you know the ones where something bad happened to him

Bad with limits clearly, like getting piles on his honeymoon

You outlasted him he will be out of your hair soon , think of the good times , you know the ones where something bad happened to him

Bad with limits clearly
I'm just disappointed, cause he's been so cocky about his beloved team the last couple of years, and I genuinely think we'll blow them out the water in the next 18 months or so.

Back
Top Bottom