Daily Update: Has Jose Been Sacked Yet?

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Status
Not open for further replies.
giphy.gif

Time is ticking fast, he needs to be gone before the end of the season. Imagine if we allow Mourinho to sell and buy players in the summer. It will take Spurs years and years to recover

I only hope that we still get loads of funny cunts posting “has he been sacked yet?” in the Jose thread, even though they know for an absolute fact that he hasn’t been.

That’s my favourite thing right now on the forum. Just hilarious.

It's embarrassing AF that Levy hasn't sacked this POS yet. The real kicker is that we'd have a much better chance of winning games if he'd just get rid of Jose and get literally anyone else to manage us. Instead Levy stubbornly demands the team suffer with his stupid decision. If he'd had the balls to fire Mou when Chelsea fired Frank, we'd probably be sitting in a CL spot right now and be in the EL quarterfinals.

I was exactly the same mate as I heard last night from a good source that opinions had changed at the top at WHL yesterday evening

Maybe they’ve decided to get rid after the League Cup Final?
The problem is is that no matter how shit we've been this season we still have a chance of top 4. Would it be worth giving someone like Redknapp the last 8 games. New manager who will come in with a fresh approach, an arm around their shoulders and possibly the bounce that's needed to push them into the Champions League next season. There's no way on earth Jose gets these players into the top 4 so for me it would be worth the risk.

The League Cup is a major honour. A major honour we haven't won in a decade and we are a cup glory team. Not a league winning club.

Fans slagging off a major honour are on a higher level of fandom enlightenment than I'll ever be. This is what happens when the media are entirely saturated with Dipper and Manure pundits. The entitlement levels raise.

Time is ticking fast, he needs to be gone before the end of the season. Imagine if we allow Mourinho to sell and buy players in the summer. It will take Spurs years and years to recover
Agree, the longer the clown stays in charge, the worse it will get and the new manager will have even more of a uphill struggle on his hands.

The football is dire to watch, I have no idea what we are trying to do when we attack, we can't defend as a back four, or as a team, even though our attacking players are under instructions to defend first.

We have players being played out of position, some being banished from the squad for weeks at a time and others reduced to bit part roles. All the responsibility of a manager who won't take accountability for his piss poor on field decisions and his lack of man management skills.

There are bigger problems at the club with our scouting team being a prime example, but Jose is a poison that needs removing, his past record is there for all to see and our club is the next one for the explosion of narcissism that is getting nearer.

A league cup win is not worth the long term damage being done at the moment.

I apply Jose sufferball Tax to all our players.

Let an actual modern coach be the judge of who is and isn’t good enough.

We’ve just watched Pogba and Shaw, 2 players who Jose ostracised and convinced many were shit have a jolly up on our heads.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom