Daily Update: Has Jose Been Sacked Yet?

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Status
Not open for further replies.
Driving Ace Ventura GIF

This thread could be interesting if we fuck up the next 3 games! 😆

Mick is at least a likeable guy. Totally out of his depth in the Premier League but he's not a nasty, bullshit spouting, toxic, bullying grouch like Jose. And fuck me there's not much difference in their styles of football these days.

Hope he takes Dier with him, seeing that big baby wimp pretending he's a hard defender makes me cringe

You would to, if your joints were overly filled with uric acid, your muscles lactic, your kidneys crying because an intensity regime which brought the very best out of you (2016-18), also aged you terribly, leaving these hard to resolve metabolic and injury related residues at excessive times, slowing the surrounding areas lymph and macrophage ability activity/robustness/ZEST.

His operation was a flashing alert that he had not been assisted (or refused advice/guidance) if enough rest and recovery (sufficiency of key nutrients at key times), plus was eating too much protein types with nitrogenous metabolites most body chemistry types cannot sustain in a 15-25 year career.

If it was just Dier, not also Rose, Dembele, Kane (though he's been influenced by Brady so likely gets the mineral/alkaline/lipid oxidation dynamics considered and planned for him by a top chef. If the club pays or has a network which covers this then I absolve them, but seeing that Ragnick article, that they test their bloods and urine pre-workout/training to dictate their ability to train with any intensity, it's clear he/me are light years ahead of the dross our club employs (I like the female sports scientist, she should learn my shit and copy me, basically... :dierpochhug: ).

So AlabamaSpur AlabamaSpur I might anti-up and post my mundane (to most) shit in every thread I see you in, if you post this thread daily, like a mutual therapy session.

The confusion amongst the team may be excess carbohydrate in erroneous forms pre-games also IMO. If you try to overfill on quick energy, a by product may be slight starvation of oxygen to the brain (as sugar/oxygen share the same space in blood, hence diabetes type deal, I digress). So, if you load your blood with quick sugar, you may excessively elevate the blood sugar and cause confusion/loss of focus/balance problems... They should be tested, like Ragnick, and me, say. At the right moments, you must carry enough space for oxygen (or/also make Oxygen your carrying/intake potential maximum by exacting your diet to the 2:1 Omega6/3 and get the extra Pi Electrons via various plans, keep those blood cells clean of each other and ignite the stodgy cell walls).

Honestly I should be a consultant to the club, I could save Jose, naaa Fuck Him.

You know what they say about this world chewing people up and spitting them out and when you're down everybody and his granny wants to stick the boot in.

this thread encapsulates that

The silence in the Jose thread after we beat Wolfpellets last week says it all. It feels like nobody takes any joy in us winning. Just smug gloating when we lose. Anybody who dares to celebrate us winning a match is a Jose plant and not a real Spurs fan. I mean unironically making your profile pic of a manager from another team says it all.

If Jose gets the boot soon then the drunken giddiness from the super fans will set the tone going forwards.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom