Dan James

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Sick Jason Jones GIF by The Detour

Utterly confused by this transfer. Doesn't improve us in any way. If anything, the lack of footballing ability makes us worse. The guy can barely kick a football.

This transfer genuinely confuses me...
Who is he better than...?
Moura?
Gil?

If either or both of those are off, then I get we need to replace... But why move one of them on, if their replacement is no better...

Weird one.

Plus Dan James is GREY!!

People are acting like if we sign him we will get relegated, I've seen enough of him for Wales & Swansea to know he is a decent player, Man Utd only got rid because of the fee they got, he would make some decent goal contributions here
I think he's pretty bad, but I also think the responses to us being linked to a bad player as our third RW are way out of proportion.

He turns out to be useless? Who cares it's a loan, just terminate it or pay his wage (which can't be much) and get someone else in January.

Leeds trying to tuck us up again after Clarke?
Makes zero sense. I have not been against a potential transfer so much since Aurier.

Last edited:
I think he's pretty bad, but I also think the responses to us being linked to a bad player as our third RW are way out of proportion.

He turns out to be useless? Who cares it's a loan, just terminate it or pay his wage (which can't be much) and get someone else in January.

Exactly. People wanna act like he'd make us worse and that everyone we just signed suddenly turns to shit..

I doubt we'll sign him, but he'd rarely play anyway.

If Moura goes, then James would no doubt fill that 'role'... He's not gonna play regularly, but if he can become a squad player, and maybe in the Cups, then why not?
I'd still rather Moura stay though.

Dan James scored against us last season, no?

I suspect this is just another classic case of Sissokotional, Sinton-esque Ruel Foxism: being linked with a wide/midfielder who once had a decent game against us!

Back
Top Bottom