Daniel In Talks To Sell Spurs ?

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I've actually spent an afternoon and had a meal with the said Mr Gold a few years ago.. He is a decent Chap and has some very good connections at the club, although I must admit he has gone a bit media type in the past year or so.
I like him, I think he is the closest to the club out of all British journos. I just don’t view him as a “scoop” breaker, he’s basically just a voice from the club.

So if something comes from him it’s usually what club wants us to think, you just got to take it with a pinch of salt.

Alasdair Gold with interesting article. Declared a hoax by the club.

Requesting expressions of interest back by a Sunday ?

Almost no chance that any investment bank would select a Sunday (or Saturday), sounds very much like a hoax from a someone not in business.

Makes perfect sense. Big stadium, Big name manager, Star player in Kane, recently been sniffing around the pinnacle of the EPL and CL with the potential it could be a easily ironed out blip.

If they want out, they've made the moves and there is no better time probably.

Makes perfect sense. Big stadium, Big name manager, Star player in Kane, recently been sniffing around the pinnacle of the EPL and CL with the potential it could be a easily ironed out blip.

If they want out, they've made the moves and there is no better time probably.

Nah, the more stadium debt paid off from the club coffers, the more of the gross club value they will walk away with when eventually sold.....

I wouldn't be surprised if they held tight for another 5 even 10 years.

I've heard the new buyers are Gold and Sullivan. The icing on the cake is Karren Brady is coming with them and will take care of the day to day running of the club.
If this isn't a sign that Messi is joining, I don't know what is.. What a day...

Alasdair Gold with interesting article. Declared a hoax by the club.

Probably not happening, but personally would love Levy and Co to sell up. We can draft in owners who are willing to go toe to toe with the likes of Chelsea etc. It’s the only way big clubs are successful these days, so that’s the way we need to go. Levy and ENIC have done their bit. Now it’s time for a proper owner to build a team capable of winning trophies.

Probably not happening, but personally would love Levy and Co to sell up. We can draft in owners who are willing to go toe to toe with the likes of Chelsea etc. It’s the only way big clubs are successful these days, so that’s the way we need to go. Levy and ENIC have done their bit. Now it’s time for a proper owner to build a team capable of winning trophies.

Your perogative of course,

...But we could equally end up with a Kronke, Ashley, or a Gold & Sullivan. I bet this prospect never enters your fantasies regarding a "proper owner".

Even United's lot regularly rally against their owners and chairman.

1_woodwardJPG.jpg

Your perogative of course,

...But we could equally end up with a Kronke, Ashley, or a Gold & Sullivan. I bet this prospect never enters your fantasies regarding a "proper owner".

Even United's lot regularly rally against their owners and chairman.

1_woodwardJPG.jpg

There is a lot of Liverpool fans that one the owners gone and they have won the champions League and the premier League:mourglasses:

Back
Top Bottom