Daniel Levy

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

One of those many occasions when I don’t even have to click “show ignored content” to know I should agree.

I've put what he said in spoiler tags for you, just because I'm nice like that

images

I don’t think there’s any doubt there are several on here that are slow witted. I used to believe there was a bit of trolling behind the rampant stupidity, but it’s been going on so long, I now believe it can’t be trolling, or they’d have got bored by now.
One of my favourite comments by the hard of thinking was that we should have used the money that we borrowed to build the stadium on buying players instead.

As if the banks would have lent us money to buy players.

Happy Cracking Up GIF by Regal

One of my favourite comments by the hard of thinking was that we should have used the money that we borrowed to build the stadium on buying players instead.

We have alleged insider trading Joe itching to support our managers

Man Slapping Couch Laughing GIF

I know he has moved the ownership to his daughter I think it is

Nothing To See Here GIF by Giphy QA

Could have just said it was for the stadium then repurposed the funds and bought 15 N’dumbfucks for £800M from ligue un

Back
Top Bottom