Daniel Levy's August 31st

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I'm trying to decide which season of 24 will most resemble Levy's transfer deadline day. Maybe the one where Jack's a recovering heroin addict, having stopped being undercover in a Mexican drug cartel?

No, that's for boring people

Can_t+Tell+if+Trolling.jpg

Me on Fifa 13 Transfer deadline day
  1. 10 hours remaining, don't need to sign anyone
  2. 8 hours remaining, don't need to sign anyone
  3. 6 hours remaining, don't need to sign anyone
  4. 4 hours remaining, hmm look about for some players still don't need to sign anyone
  5. 2 hours remaining, I know, I'll sign Pav
  6. 0 hours remaining, ok I've given him a contract he wants, wait wtf the windows ended!!!
I imagine Levy has the same problems as me.

I bet your a barrel of laughs to have a drink with.
I'm not. I'm a miserable fucker. See, I were brought up in Yorkshire. That means all I do is complain about the price of a pint and the lack of decent pie in that London. I also try to persuade people to join my schemes that usually end in a downhill race involving a go cart made out a bathtub.

Why do people still give this vile troll qunt the benefit of attention

A sad gooner twat who's about as funny as a metastatised tumour

Back
Top Bottom