Danny Rose

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Right now live on TalkSport (owned by The Sun): After apology issued.
Jim White: "Well it's all go today, and it's not about Tottenham and Danny Rose" Cuntinho has put in a transfer request".

Not a single mention of the apology (however, contrived it may be), not a fucking word! Completely ignored.
Tabloid TV.

I don't like what he's done, "modern footballers" etc, but if he's mentally strong enough, which I believe he is or he wouldn't have requested the interview, then he's now pretty much in a win-win situation.

The apology made, if he plays on, then everything's cool and he's just "stated what everyone's been saying".

If he's sold, then he's "been forced out for stating what everyone's been saying".

Also, the comparisons about "if I said that to my boss" are just a non-starter. We all know that the world of football employment bears zero resemblance to real life, on every single scenario possible.

Levy: OK lads Danny here has highlighted problem! Well I'll tell you what ,starting on Sunday get your arses in gear and get some fecking results on the board,win games don't get rolled over by they chav cunts when you play them own city,United and Liverpool take the piss out of the mob down the road and don't make fecking excuses about Wembley! Then we will see where we are the rewards are endless it's time to deliver stop fecking moaning and get on with it....

Why should he apologise? he is just letting us know what we all suspected (well all of us who know anything about Spurs and football in general).

That unless we are willing to change our attitude to financing the club we will never succeed because:

We will never attract world class players;
Our best players will be tempted by better offers;
We are happy to sell to our rivals.

Its out there now and once it is universally accepted we can try and find a solution.

Levy should be apologising to us....not Rose.

Still not happy with him but the club seem to have it under control. He's "fake apologized" and I am sure he will knuckle down as its a world cup year. Next year he will be off or we will something and he may be rewarded with a new contract. This story will fizzle out as quickly as it has risen.

Danny's a silly boy but it's worth remembering there were also Liverpool fans burning Gerrard shirts at one stage of his career. Football's a results business and people forgive pretty quickly.

Nothing is gonna change salary wise until the new WHL is up and running then there will be an increase.

7068bfd474a598ba9891305a691377c2--bass-shop-la-rose.jpg

Levy: OK lads Danny here has highlighted problem! Well I'll tell you what ,starting on Sunday get your arses in gear and get some fecking results on the board,win games don't get rolled over by they chav cunts when you play them own city,United and Liverpool take the piss out of the mob down the road and don't make fecking excuses about Wembley! Then we will see where we are the rewards are endless it's time to deliver stop fecking moaning and get on with it....

THIS!

Levy needs to call a meeting and address he's aware that we pay peanuts compared to the other big clubs and if they start winning us trophies then he'll guarantee them wages and decent contracts on par with other big clubs.

I fucking love Mauricio.
He'll keep him as it's in Spurs best interests but mark my words he'll do the same as he's done with Walker, keep him as it suits Spurs but he'll want rid and will start the scouting for a new LB asap. You've crossed Mauricio now and he will happily damage his England prospects by sticking with the loyal Davies at LB. rose has nobody to blame but himself for not just one but TWO interviews in the same summer giving a dig at us as a football club.

Rose won't be our first choice left back this season. Poch isn't one to take shit. What an idiot.

Nobody is bigger than the club Danny, and you're about to find that out the hard way in a World Cup year

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom