Danny Rose

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I wonder if a lot of the chip on his shoulder relates to Kyle Walker’s big money move to Citeh, and the feeling that he was due similar success.

Best worth listening to in the context of the podcast. There’s nothing wrong with how he’s says it when it comes about.

Not mentioned by Rose (as far as I’ve got in it) but similar was said about Sherwood pushing for Kane to play and baldini for soldado because he signed him. So Rose wasn’t the only Englishman with a problem.
I've not listened to this podcast yet but The Spurs Show had him on for a chat last week and he repeated what's been commented on above almost word for word. Also said how important Sherwood was to the development of younger players and thought that he was a decent manager. Must be parts of a concerted effort to get DR's profile raised.

I've not listened to this podcast yet but The Spurs Show had him on for a chat last week and he repeated what's been commented on above almost word for word. Also said how important Sherwood was to the development of younger players and thought that he was a decent manager. Must be parts of a concerted effort to get DR's profile raised.

I listened to it. He comes across well and is popular with the audience.

Back
Top Bottom