Danny Rose

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Who was the poster who always banged on about how Rose and Walker were complete shit and Trippier and Davies should start? The name escapes me I think he may be binned?
The name escapes you? You lucky bastard.

His name rings in my head on a daily basis. A complete moron of a man who wanted Bentaleb and Rose as wingers with Walker dropped and Lamela sold.

That cunts name...

Gibbs.

Rose has to be a starter for England.... and didn't Poch say to Rose that he would make him England left back. Gotta be first choice... and he is having a brilliant season for us, keep it up Danny Boy.

I'm a Walker fan myself. He's never really come back from that operation though so perhaps he never will. But he can be/ was one marauding bastard down the right. A couple of flying fullbacks on each flank overlapping is my idea of how football should be played. Width has been lacking for a while now & I remain a bit unsure about inverted wingers- unless it's done with a settled team who are completely at ease with the interchanging then it can look messy & congested. A top notch enforcer in front of the back four would give greater protection when it breaks down-& we need a goalscorer to take the pressure off Harry. But I've been impressed with Danny in recent months & think it would be a very bad idea to sell him.
A shameless bump for this post. Mr Clash & me were discussing this time last year how best to use our fullbacks when some folk were starting to bay for Poch's head. I reckon Poch was watching the thread. We are doing almost exactly what I'd dreamed of. I never dreamt Dier would be the enforcer that gave our fullbacks the freedom to tear shit up.

He's been superb . I did doubt him last season but you can't argue with how he's been.

Feisty little bugger too. Love his passion.

Well done Danny

Tottenham's Danny Rose apologises after Chelsea fracas

Tottenham's Danny Rose apologises after Chelsea fracas
By Sky Sports News HQ
Last Updated: 03/05/16 1:48pm

Rose, who was booked after he sparked the first brawl as a result of clashing with Willian, was contrite over his role in proceedings, especially with youngsters watching the match on television.

"It is not nice to see for kids here or kids watching on TV. I apologise if it looked bad on TV," Rose said.

"It is a London derby. It is to be expected. We wanted to win and they wanted to stop us having any more say in the title race.
"There are no bad words to say about Chelsea. These are the games you want to be part of. It was a great game."

:freund:I beg to differ!

Back
Top Bottom