Danny Rose

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

mort-gif.gif

Hi all.

I'm a Southampton fan in full disclosure and I'm actually shocked at Danny Rose.

He's just signed a contract for £65k a week and to come out like that, the way he has done, is an absolute shithouse thing to do and I've seen it all. We've had this happen every year since about 2010.

I hope you do the exact same thing as we're going to do with Van Dijk let the little Prick sit in the stands.

Clubs HAVE to make a stand. It's getting farcical. Rose just signed a 5 year deal.

Disgusting and has to stop.

I hope you guys don't give in on this one.

Coutinho will do the same thing in a few days. You watch.

Unlike Walker, no amount of money that we can realistically get for Rose will make me happy about selling him. We sold Walker who is very good for a lot of money and had a back up some argue is even better. Davies has improved but he is no where near Rose's level, no one is.

Rose is irreplaceable. Any team he goes to is massively strengthened. With the market being crazy as it is, what could we expect for him? £80M at the top end I feel, likely less. I would feel gutted at the sale at that price.

He is under contract until he is 30/31. I'd tell him he isn't being sold and that is that. If he really wants to win medals he will have to do it with us, which is a perfectly plausible scenario. I see no reason to sell, it's not a good deal for us, we don't need the money and by the time his contract is up he won't be worth anywhere near what he is now so it's not the end of the world if he leaves in 2021 on a free.

Hi all.

I'm a Southampton fan in full disclosure and I'm actually shocked at Danny Rose.

He's just signed a contract for £65k a week and to come out like that, the way he has done, is an absolute shithouse thing to do and I've seen it all. We've had this happen every year since about 2010.

I hope you do the exact same thing as we're going to do with Van Dijk let the little Prick sit in the stands.

Clubs HAVE to make a stand. It's getting farcical. Rose just signed a 5 year deal.

Agreed.

If he decided he wants a move away that's totally fair enough. But to announce it in such a way, to massively disrespect and send a huge "fuck you" to the fans and the club that made him the player he is, is fucking unforgivable. I'm astounded. He should look to Walker for a lesson in how to do these things in a classy and respectful manner. Cunt.

Hi all.

Regardless of any animosity between our clubs, I was thinking earlier that how you lot have kept being pretty successful year after year with the players/managers who've left is very impressive. It looks like we might need to do the same thing, which is why I was thinking it.

Poch has an ounce of decency, so I doubt he'll talk about it and it will all be dealt with in house.

I get your point, but the questions will be asked. Also if the club are sure about whether he is staying or going I think we should know either way because if he's leaving we only have two more days to come up with a Ben Davies song!

He has the same agent as Walker. He's basically gone.

It's an exclusive interview. He did it. He knew it was coming out. Doesn't matter if it was at the end of the season. This seems like the work of his agent. If it is then Rose is just as culpable .
It's timing is crucial.
Fuck him, we can't let this one go. I'd just do a Berahino on him.
Make him park his car in the kids car park and train on his own. Let him run down his contract and see who wants the cunt in a few years. Fuck the money. It's worth it.
If it has been orchestrated he deserves nothing less from this club.

The Scum journo that wrote the story is coming on Talkshite shortly.. should be interesting to hear how it all came about. Rose is a now a cunt and needs to be ostracised by the club and fans or sold abroad of to a lower division club not a rival

Don't believe it at all. Things have been said and possibly taken, spun and summersaulted to make some news. As a club, we are solid and everyone else can just Fook of. Most players out there are not good enough to play for us the second best team in the country so lets not take second best. Depth is key and players will come and leave. Lets keep positive and improve, just one level better than last season. COYS

You don't have to spin those direct quotes to make some news. Unless they are outright lying, Rose is a cunt.

Interesting that Rose seems to have not let go of the abuse our fans gave him FOUR years ago yet wouldn't mind moving to United who gave him worse abuse last year when he injured Mkhitaryan.

Hi all.

Well said that Man..

The game needs to rid itself from Mercenary Cunts like this..

Spoiling the wonderful game they are..

Back
Top Bottom