Danny Rose

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Its pretty obvious that Spurs need to elevate their Wage structure if they seriously want to compete at the highest level within England. So much coin being thrown around, so its tough to blame Danny Rose's POV (x his vehicle of communication). Seems to me there are a few players that definitely need a bump up ASAP which would likely calm some fears and foster a a bit of acceptance from the fan-base via the lack of activity during the TW. The Spurs currently are built pretty well for a very strong run over the next 5-6 years with the current core. Keep them happy, be choiceful w/ some additions and keep this continuity rolling which is crucial to success in the Prem.

We definitely need to pay some of our players a higher wage. Not Danny though. Not even slightly. Fuck him. Let him rot for a few years on his "measly" wage. I for one hope we don't sell him, and put Davies on 10k more a week than him, just to show him who's in charge.

Sorry - I didn't realise you meant for him. I'm going to go back and give you an 'agree'. Apologies Tots.

Yeah, sorry. For him.

I still can't believe he of all players would go to the fucking Sun of all papers too.

Sort of shit I'd have expected from Kaboul, Adebayor and all that bunch. Not from someone who we've stuck by for 10 years through absolute shit.

We definitely need to pay some of our players a higher wage. Not Danny though. Not even slightly. Fuck him. Let him rot for a few years on his "measly" wage. I for one hope we don't sell him, and put Davies on 10k more a week than him, just to show him who's in charge.

Priorities should be in order ? Eriksen ? Toby ? Alli ? I think they all need to be in the Lloris/Kane range asap.

I understand the resentment of Rose completely. But I do think he is a much better player then Davies, so I'm pretty torn on your recommendation. Granted it makes a bit of sense, but losing Walker was always made a little bit easier by knowing that we have Rose and Trippier's very strong progress last year.

In the unlikely event he gets on the pitch for us again I would forgive him the minute he puts in a performance at the same level we came to expect.
I think he'll come to regret this ill advised act and knuckle down again once he realises he can't force himself out of the club a la Payet, but the damage may be done with the manager and chairman.

WTF "How much behind they are"

How about: "How much better value their squad is"

How are they honestly saying spending more for the same or worse results is better???
Its as if they WANT us to believe money is the be all and end all of everything.

If that's the case, they may as well let Man City & Chelsea play eachother 38 times instead this season... 'cos that's all anyone really cares about... the mega rich clubs.

And until such poorly run sham clubs like Spurs decide to BUCK THEIR IDEAS UP and pay each player in a WEEK what some surgeons aren't even on in a year... then we'll always be 'lagging behind' ....and
I assume by lagging behind, they mean AAAAAAALLLL the way down in 2nd eh?

The daily Mail is just as bad if not worse than the Sun. It's just a faux middle class version innit?

You could make a gallon of salty tea with the amount of BOILING PISS generated on here in the last 24 hours!!

Priorities should be in order ? Eriksen ? Toby ? Alli ? I think they all need to be in the Lloris/Kane range asap.

I understand the resentment of Rose completely. But I do think he is a much better player then Davies, so I'm pretty torn on your recommendation. Granted it makes a bit of sense, but losing Walker was always made a little bit easier by knowing that we have Rose and Trippier's very strong progress last year.

Rose missed how many months last year without it affecting us? Ben Davies is a good player, but an even better professional, something Danny Rose needs to learn unfortunately.

Honestly. The more I re read Danny Roses article, the more I wish we had fucked him off to Sunderland. Danny Rose is the reason the general public see footballers as a waste of space. He embodies the mindless greed and maniacal egotism that footballers are perceived to have. He's not especially bright, yet makes 65k a week sitting on is arse getting treatment from a physio who worked a damn sight harder to get where they are that Danny Rose ever did, and he has the cheek to say all of this shit. He should honestly just fuck off to China, because he's the scum of the squad here right now and no British team should want to touch him with a barge pole.

Honestly. The more I re read Danny Roses article, the more I wish we had fucked him off to Sunderland. Danny Rose is the reason the general public see footballers as a waste of space. He embodies the mindless greed and maniacal egotism that footballers are perceived to have. He's not especially bright, yet makes 65k a week sitting on is arse getting treatment from a physio who worked a damn sight harder to get where they are that Danny Rose ever did, and he has the cheek to say all of this shit. He should honestly just fuck off to China, because he's the scum of the squad here right now and no British team should want to touch him with a barge pole.

By staying loyal to him he has put us in a worse position. Who does he think he is messing with the players heads pretty much on the eve of a new season starting?!?!

By staying loyal to him he has put us in a worse position. Who does he think he is messing with the players heads pretty much on the eve of a new season starting?!?!

That's the thing that probably irks me the most; his comments have the potential to destabilise the whole system. Fine, you are a greedy cunt and obviously a disloyal one but by telling teammates they are either underpaid or not good enough you could ruin everything.

That's why he needs to be fucked off. Sold or reserves, I don't mind which.

Little bitch is still crying over some tweets from 4 years ago.

He has it on lock down:

Wages
Homesick
Fans abused him on twitter
Lack of Spurs signings

So there it is, Rose wants out, and he has covered every single eventuality in case he actually gets what he wants, then he can say "it wasnt just that".

He has it on lock down:

Wages
Homesick
Fans abused him on twitter
Lack of Spurs signings

So there it is, Rose wants out, and he has covered every single eventuality in case he actually gets what he wants, then he can say "it wasnt just that".

I guess he couldn't use the "I want CL football" excuse.

Back
Top Bottom