Danny Rose

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Unless his agent finds a club in Portugal (window open for another few days) or another country with a late end to TW, not sure he can play anywhere (except Spurs u23's as an over age player) until January, so I can see Spurs just paying him normally until January, and if nothing happens then suggesting paying off the remaining months of the contract.

Think it might take a month or two to get through that not getting a squad number really was as clear a sign as possible that it was time to find another club - even though he said via media he was 'surprised' not to be given a squad number.

I doubt hes even training atm?
Who could say...they used to make Ade train away from the first team, if I remember rightly? Maybe one of those weird situations where THFC have to let him access the training ground as he’s under contract and he has to turn up every day as he’s under contract?

No real idea, of course. Gossip says we want to pay out his contract which is probably for the best, as it’s clearly the end of the road. Looks like the Amazon doc was Danny’s final Spurs moment - sad end to it all. He could have handled it with more dignity as we assume Jan did.

Who could say...they used to make Ade train away from the first team, if I remember rightly? Maybe one of those weird situations where THFC have to let him access the training ground as he’s under contract and he has to turn up every day as he’s under contract?

No real idea, of course. Gossip says we want to pay out his contract which is probably for the best, as it’s clearly the end of the road. Looks like the Amazon doc was Danny’s final Spurs moment - sad end to it all. He could have handled it with more dignity as we assume Jan did.
Perhaps he's training with the Reserves?

I think the only way he can get back into the first team is to personally apologise to Mourinho and put his head/fish&chips down and work hard and support his teammates greatly. Of course, the first thing he needs to do is to hire a new PR adviser because whoever currently doing the job is not good at all.

I think the only way he can get back into the first team is to personally apologise to Mourinho and put his head/fish&chips down and work hard and support his teammates greatly. Of course, the first thing he needs to do is to hire a new PR adviser because whoever currently doing the job is not good at all.
Not sure there is a route back. It looks like Jose is happy to accept arguments about work ethic, but not ability. Danny signed his own redundancy notice and Dele looks to be doing the same for some reason.

Who could say...they used to make Ade train away from the first team, if I remember rightly? Maybe one of those weird situations where THFC have to let him access the training ground as he’s under contract and he has to turn up every day as he’s under contract.

Danny trains with the U23s and doesn’t have any involvement with the first team. Same situation as Assisi-Ekotto under Poch, he may walk past a first teamer in the hallway occasionally but that’s it.

That boat sailed a long time ago I'm afraid. The guy has no squad number and when Jose was asked why he was still at the club recently he referred to the matter as being the problem of Rose's agent. Clear indication that he has no future with Spurs.

It's done. Pretty sure his personal relationships with a lot of the players i.e. Kane, Son, Lamela, Dier, Hugo are still pretty good.

Really sad ending, and I hope in time there can be a reconciliation between himself and the club when the dust is settle. 13 years is a lot.

He was actually so complete up until the knee injury - dribbllng inside or outside, could hit diagonals, deep crosses, cutbacks, great defending 1v1, good covering the back post, Was really capable of dominating the entire length of the pitch.

Levy needs to drive Danny boy out into the middle of the woods and do what's right

anigif_enhanced-3829-1394141370-35.gif

Back
Top Bottom