Danny Rose

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Danny Rose is as Hard as nails he gets battered in every game but getting just keeps coming , arguably the most robust player in the premier league, heart on his sleeve never say die player, I absolutely love the bloke

Had a fantastic game today. Thought he was dangerous thoughout and should've gotten an assist but Fabianski had to pull off that ridiculous save on Dier. Well deserved goal.

Love it when he puts his hand over his mouth after he scores! He did it after he scored against Chelsea and flipped over and landed on his neck.

Danny-Rose-scores.jpg

It's like he gong "oh shit, oh shit, i've only gone and scored one!! Hold it down, hold it down Danny...."

I like how Rose is a nasty little shit, along with Dele, Dier and even Lamela.

Now we just need a bad striker too like Costa, to capitalise on those types of games like Swansea 2nd half, when we have the opposition camped in their area and have the ball in the box a lot.

Gotta love Garth Crooks. In his team of the week he says this...

"Danny Rose had an excellent game against Manchester City but he was even better against Swansea. Andre Ayew showed worrying flashes of pace and skill down Tottenham's left, particularly in the first half, but the Ghana international was forced to spend the entire second half defending his own goal due to the piercing runs of Danny Rose. If Spurs beat Woolwich next week it will almost certainly put the Gunners' title hopes to bed. Now wouldn't that be a shame!"

Bigging up Danny & having a dig at Woolwich in the same article. Love it.

Not seeing it mentioned, apparently Rose strained his calf against the Woolwich. Have seen we are both hopeful for him next weekend against Villa, or that he is out for 4 weeks?

Hope he is fit for Sunday, thought he was MOM until he was subbed off vs the scum. Also, selfishly hoping Woy ignores him in the England squad again. Speaking of, it is a fucking sham he isn't England's starting LB these days.

Pretty sure I saw a LB making critical blocks at one end, and running the defence ragged at the other Saturday and his name wasn't Kieran fucking Gibbs

Hope he is fit for Sunday, thought he was MOM until he was subbed off vs the scum. Also, selfishly hoping Woy ignores him in the England squad again. Speaking of, it is a fucking sham he isn't England's starting LB these days.

Pretty sure I saw a LB making critical blocks at one end, and running the defence ragged at the other Saturday and his name wasn't Kieran fucking Gibbs

Woy once again doing his level best to ensure I don't give a fuck about England again this summer, Rose not being selected is criminal in my eyes, monstrous performances in a solid defence. If WIlshire is drafted in after 3 games at end of season that's the end for me, Belgium shirt please

Woy once again doing his level best to ensure I don't give a fuck about England again this summer, Rose not being selected is criminal in my eyes, monstrous performances in a solid defence. If WIlshire is drafted in after 3 games at end of season that's the end for me, Belgium shirt please
Gibbs barely gets a game in front of Monreal these days, yet he's ahead of Rose, Creswell, Baines etc.

Hodgson is a loyal cunt.

You wait. Milner and Henderson central midfielders. It'll be the bore off of the century. We've got fuck all chance with that cunt in charge.

Gibbs barely gets a game in front of Monreal these days, yet he's ahead of Rose, Creswell, Baines etc.

Hodgson is a loyal cunt.

You wait. Milner and Henderson central midfielders. It'll be the bore off of the century. We've got fuck all chance with that cunt in charge.

Exactly those two twats in midfield, 0-0 every game fuck that, will be enjoying watching plucky Northern Ireland, Bale in a team he actually enjoys, and Toby, Dembele, Jan and Nacer actually have a chance of winning it, far more fun

Back
Top Bottom