David Ginola

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

FUCK!!!!
BBC isn't reporting anything yet.

I can't believe an agent would twat he is effectively ok when he's in a coma.
That's just sick!!

Its more likely that the random twat account reporting the coma is bullshit.

Hope he is ok either way :(

So many mixed reports. No idea what to believe.

All the main media outlets seem to be behind and reporting that Ginola tweet from 6:36pm, which others have since come out as saying it was his agent that sent it. It's strange how there is pretty much silence on his twitter account as a follow up tweet or picture would put the whole thing to bed.

Still praying for a nothing serious and a speedy recovery. :avbpray:

Remember going up to Villa after he left purely to see him.... Because he's worth it.

Get well soon you beautiful man.

s-l1000.jpg

YID

Get well soon, please.

Latest from L'quipe newspaper that he suffered only mild discomfort after playing in midday sun and is in hospital having tests to rule out a suspected cardiac arrest!

Nothing on SSN!

Hope it's nothing serious as he's a true Yid and was a special player!

:bow:

Latest!

David had a heart attack on the pitch

He received defibrillator treatment, rushed to hospital where he's received quadruple bypass surgery but is expected to make a full recovery and is now conscious

Very serious news coming out in regards his condition. Every possible best wish is heading my way to his.

He's got a massive fight ahead, but this man can win it....
Our prays with you David !

This story changes as often as the EgyptAir one!

Heart attack, heat exhaustion, now serious heart attack and quad heart bypass!?! blimey

Get well soon David!

David Ginola: Former France winger has quadruple heart bypass
His surgeon, speaking with authority of the family, told BBC Sport Ginola was "extremely lucky" to be alive.

What happened?
"David played a sort of charity football match. All of a sudden he collapsed and people thought it was a joke but after one or two minutes they realised it was serious," said Gilles Dreyfus, professor of cardiac surgery at the Monaco Heart Centre.

"Fortunately there was one person who had been trained in CPR, because otherwise he would have been brain dead. They then called the emergency services, who arrived eight minutes later with him in cardiac arrest.

"I was speaking to the captain and he was telling me the girl who was in the ambulance only knew where the football field, which isn't an official one but a private one, was because she had seen it that morning and asked somebody what it was.

"If she hadn't then most likely she would not have found it within the timeframe to save him.

"They arrived with him in cardiac arrest, he was shocked four times on site, they were able to restore a normal heart rhythm and within 10 minutes a helicopter arrived to transfer him to Monaco Heart Centre.

"I made the decision to transfer him to the operating theatre and he immediately underwent a quadruple heart bypass, which was very straightforward although difficult.

"This morning he woke up perfectly normally with no neurological damage and is now recovering from a bypass like anybody would normally do.

"It was a sequence of events that at every stage went absolutely fine, that is why he is here today. Luckier you can't be. It's an unbelievable story."

I can't tell what's going on, but I hope he can fight through it regardless. My Grandad had his third heart attack on Monday and got home yesterday. I'll be absolutely devastated if 2016 claims any spurs legends though. Cruyff hurt badly, I couldn't stand to lose one of our own.

I just saw a report saying at first when he collapsed someone thought it was a joke. What sort of dick pretends to have a heart attack on the pitch.
Fabregas after every bit of contact in our game against the Chavs springs to mind.

Sorry, it isn't a laughing matter really, & you're absolutely right.

Fabregas after every bit of contact in our game against the Chavs springs to mind.

Sorry, it isn't a laughing matter really, & you're absolutely right.

I think it's okay to joke about these things, but faking a heart attack on a football pitch is pretty dark. There was two kids up in Scotland, one playing for Hearts youths and one playing for Hibs youths both died of heart attacks a few years back. I'm sure they were both under 18.

I think it's okay to joke about these things, but faking a heart attack on a football pitch is pretty dark. There was two kids up in Scotland, one playing for Hearts youths and one playing for Hibs youths both died of heart attacks a few years back. I'm sure they were both under 18.
Thinking that someone would fake a heart attack anywhere is pretty weird.

Back
Top Bottom