David Moyes?

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

If LvG was not an option

• Total voters
We keep it real yo

I been to Florida quite a few times ( 12 to be exact ) and once i went on a swamp boat tour around the everglades and when i was waiting to get on i saw a like play area sort of thing (Wenger territory) and i saw some writing on it which read 'White power, Kill the n*****s' no offence meant, sorry to any black people on the forum, and it had swastika's all over it, sort of reminded me of Upton Park or Stamford Bridge

Would you say you have a sweet home?

Meh, I'm a student in Birmingham which isn't so bad. The cities aren't particularly different from any in the rest of the US, but the rural areas haven't changed much since we told the redcoats to get the fuck up outta here.

Meh, I'm a student in Birmingham which isn't so bad. The cities aren't particularly different from any in the rest of the US, but the rural areas haven't changed much since we told the redcoats to get the fuck up outta here.
What about the skies, are they so blue?

I been to Florida quite a few times ( 12 to be exact ) and once i went on a swamp boat tour around the everglades and when i was waiting to get on i saw a like play area sort of thing (Wenger territory) and i saw some writing on it which read 'White power, Kill the n*****s' no offence meant, sorry to any black people on the forum, and it had swastika's all over it, sort of reminded me of Upton Park or Stamford Bridge

Yeah unfortunately that sickening part of our history will be intertwined with our legacy for the rest of time, while racism here has reduced immensely since segregation was abolished.

Birmingham? so you must of heard about Jasper Carrott then?

Afraid I have not. I'm not from here, so that could have something to do with it.

What about the skies, are they so blue?

Quite. Does your conscience bother you?

Yeah unfortunately that sickening part of our history will be intertwined with our legacy for the rest of time, while racism here has reduced immensely since segregation was abolished.

Afraid I have not. I'm not from here, so that could have something to do with it.

Quite. Does your conscience bother you?

I HAVE COME ON HERE TO TALK ABOUT DAVID MOYES???? WHAT IS ALL THIS SHIT

Just kidding, I am enjoying the refreshing change from anything Sherwood, AVB, LVG, Moyes and what Defoes goal record is ZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzz

I fucking feel for you dude. I used to live in Nashville. Politically the south is so fucked. It's shitty cause their food is fucking delicious and it's a beautiful part of the country.

Back
Top Bottom