David Moyes?

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

If LvG was not an option

• Total voters
Martinez is no better, they had the arse on the ropes and gave fourth back to them.

I will take Ancelloti or LVG. Anything else and I am marching.

That's hardly fair man, Palace has been on absolute fire of late and Woolwich's players know when to kick it into gear to secure the Wenger Trophy. Martinez has done a fantastic job there and I fear what he could do with a decent transfer kit.

That's hardly fair man, Palace has been on absolute fire of late and Woolwich's players know when to kick it into gear to secure the Wenger Trophy. Martinez has done a fantastic job there and I fear what he could do with a decent transfer kit.

10 years time maybe but right now he has relegated Wigan then added a bit of flair to moyes defensive outfit.

I really don't think LVG will go to United. His turnover rate at clubs is incredibly quick. Other than when he was first at Ajax he really doesn't seem to care to stay anywhere much longer than 3 years. United want another long haul manager. Maybe I'm just being too positive...

I think he's up there with Harry as something of a bottler.

Will get a side close to great things, but won't ever seal the deal and be a 'top' manager. Flirted with great things at Everton with CL qualification places.

Reality is, whilst United are set to get their lowest ever points haul, he's still on target to get his best
Interestingly enough, they're 3rd and 4th most experienced Premier League managers ever
moyes_redknapp.png

He's not a good manager, he's an average manager. He is overly negative and thinks fellaini is a good player, which he is exactly the opposite.
Agree he Is negative and I agree Fellaini is woeful. But I'd say his record over the last 12 or so years makes him a good manager. Im assuming Fergie thought so at some point and I think he had a pretty decent managerial record against us. I dont want him here, it isnt sexy football and I bloody miss that, but there are worse options.

Back
Top Bottom