Deadwood

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

He has been posting on Spooky's blog for a long time now , i believe that there is some kind of truth in there.

Normally i dont buy in to those kinds of conspiracy theories but i have seen substance abuse on lower levels during my playing 'career' and some of my ex pro friends have told me stories that confirm my doubts.

My physio treats certain well known pro players (after their operations with the well know belgian surgeon dr Martens - the one that repaired Kaka, Inzaghi, Ronaldo and others) and says that he is always surprised by the amount of muscle mass EPL players take in a short period of time and the improvement in their endurance tests. He gave Yaya Toure as the example - he played in Belgium at the start of his career and was pretty stable when it came to results during his years in greece , ukraine and Spain but improved vastly when he joined City.

This can be explained by training and others but there are serious doubts.

I wouldn't be surprised if Davspurs did have a vaild point, but with his often extended, unpunctuated, grammatically appalling posts, he'll never get that point across.

Keep Niko as I think he still has something to give, even if on ITV.

Gio seems to be half decent but does not seem to be good enough for Prem standards.

Defoe looks to be our only certain ST next season as of yet, therefore bring in 1 top striker (Remy, Leandro D) and another good one (Demba Ba).

Shift Gomes/Cud then hopefully bring in Lloris.

Also Jenas/Bentley/Pienaar/Bassong/Corluka we should be able to sell for at least £18m to £22m to re-invest into squad.

The point about letting them go/releasing them is not feasible due to the huge amounts of compensation we would have to pay to terminate their contracts.

Chips1882 said:
Id love to know the real reason :gio:

He's clearly a decent player. If we sell him and he become good then i will be pretty upset

In all honesty I just don't think he's capable of playing in the Premier League or has the work ethic. Saying that he's been on loan overseas and even then those clubs didn't want him permanently.

Back
Top Bottom