Defoe and Toure on Spurs Coaching Staff

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

He had me until he mentioned Sol Campbell... Then it sounded like he was on a drunken rant!!!

Joking aside, I think he's EXACTLY the type of ex-player who will make a great manager one day... (Unlike Sol!)
I'm going to stick my neck out on the line and say I don't think he will make it. I've heard his punditry. whilst by no means shit, he plays it safe and sticks to the usual punditry stuff, it's all a bit basic. Not once has he highlighted something that he's seen tactically be that good or bad, not once has he put his neck on the line and said I would do this etc..

Very little to go on of cause but just sounds like a run-of-the-mill pundit to me. Lots of sound bites, but no substance.

I'm going to stick my neck out on the line and say I don't think he will make it. I've heard his punditry. whilst by no means shit, he plays it safe and sticks to the usual punditry stuff, it's all a bit basic. Not once has he highlighted something that he's seen tactically be that good or bad, not once has he put his neck on the line and said I would do this etc..

Very little to go on of cause but just sounds like a run-of-the-mill pundit to me. Lots of sound bites, but no substance.

I quite like him as a pundit. When analysing he always uses an example from his playing days in regards to the point. Plus it is good to have another Spurs pundit on.

Back
Top Bottom