Dele

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Well deserved award for Bamdele. That's four out of the last five PFAYPOTY awards to us. If this was the Woolwich or someone else they'd be crowing about it big time. Just goes to show that we as a club offer a platform for young players to really develop into something special. Three of those four are also still with us and it's safe to say they have kicked on.

www.bbc.com/sport/live/35720635
Tottenham's Alli honoured

PFA awards

Posted at08:40
And here's young Bamidele Alli with his young PFA award (he couldn't attend because apparently he has a big match later today). Shame he's not waving really.

The 20-year-old midfielder has been in spectacular form for Spurs, scoring 10 times to help his side to second in the league.

In today's transfer market he's probably worth about £60m... or £90m...

Once again we have selective and dishonest journalism by the BBC: Apparently Dele has an important match today, well it is important to us and he did wave at the end of his video so tell the fucking truth BBC !

Because I'm renting a room out to a rather lovely Italian lass ( no pics) , my tv is permenatly set to subtitles so if she's watching a film she can get what's going on .

Ssn, just showed the Dele Alli wave & his name came up as " Deli Alley " & I now want some olives

Because I'm renting a room out to a rather lovely Italian lass ( no pics) , my tv is permenatly set to subtitles so if she's watching a film she can get what's going on .

Ssn, just showed the Dele Alli wave & his name came up as " Deli Alley " & I now want some olives

Yea, but it can't be that hard to obtain pictures. Stick a secrete camera in the bog or something. I just don't feel you are really trying.

We want some pleasure pics!

Starting to think this relationship is bullshit...

Ferne McCann goes for a playful look as she 'parties with Dele Alli'

Daily Fail obviously missed the news that Alli was ordered to stay in last night.

These lines....

While Dele, 20, wasn't pictured at the club, it was likely he was inside the venue following his big win.

A host of footballers and other celebrities were in attendance at the club, including Neymar, Niall Horan and Tinie Tempah.

Surely a bigger story that Neymar was in the UK celebrating Dele's award?

Daily Fail obviously missed the news that Alli was ordered to stay in last night.

These lines....

While Dele, 20, wasn't pictured at the club, it was likely he was inside the venue following his big win.

A host of footballers and other celebrities were in attendance at the club, including Neymar, Niall Horan and Tinie Tempah.

Jesus Christ she is ugly. I wonder what she will do when Mr Ed wants his teeth back?
:bentley:

These lines....

3384796D00000578-3557697-image-m-128_1461591231208.jpg

This bloke obviously has a high opinion of her! :nawty::nawty:

blatant.. blatant!!!! it's so blatant.
Pics, or blatant..

Well the Delli Alli love fest with the media lasted all of 24 hours I guess... they'll probably hound the Young Player of the Year now until he gets a ban for last night...

Meanwhile Vardy is having a movie made of his 'amazing life'!!!

Looks like he'll get a ban till the end of the season.

Stoke were targeting him apparently from guys who watched on the box, and WBA probably did too. He'll need to get to grips with it. Everyone will be at it now.

Knew nothing of this until that Prick Goldstein and even bigger Prick Cundy were talking about it on Talkshite..what a Moby he is for doing that..

Talking of ex-Spus player Cundy, Goldstein reckons he was dancing round the studio going mental when West Brom scored, saying how much he hates Spurs...What a total Cunt that bloke is, if he hates us so much why did he spunk money off us ( under false pretences ). He managed to pull the shirt on without showing any hatred then..
Thank God we don't have to play useless unprofessional Tosspots like that useless piece of shit anymore..

Didn't know anything about this until driving home, no reaction from WBA players on the night (which is fair play to them, kind of makes it more palatable knowing that whilst "getting at a player" they were not feigning injury rolling around on the floor as we have seen from many cunts. Needle is part of the game) from the sounds of it nor did sky as it was picked up by foreign TV broadcaster. Having now seen it, it doesn't look like much. To be honest good on him, he was targeted last night by multiple players. For me his attitude is spot on and I wouldn't change anything, maybe he could learn to be a bit more snide than throw an obvious punch. He will get a ban no doubt, no need to go all "Leicester" about it, take it on the chin and move on no big deal.

Who would you pick to be in your team? Alli and his snarling attitude, or...................................

WALCOTT-GIBBS-PATTY-CAKE.gif

Back
Top Bottom