Delete the club

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Should the club be deleted?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
source.gif

Never Never Never

Mourinho is a blip he was never part of our culture but spurs mean so much to me, I know the thread is in jest but even if we went down to to division 3 I would still turn up to the lane. Tottenham means more to me than mere results, You can never delete.

Last edited:
Yeh there are packs as well. You have to get into the right crew. Got SchmoodSpur SchmoodSpur and paddy spur paddy spur the gangsters of the forum taking out posters with foul votes while in the blue corner we have ArcspacE ArcspacE John Thomas John Thomas snowkarl snowkarl dropping random bombs then there are people like me taking their chances and hoping not to be seen.
When I joined back in 2014 Arcy and Joe were the inseparable gangsters, always bullied newcomers and regularly foul voted Gibbsy and Sammy

Never Never Never

Mourinho is a blip he was never part of our culture but spurs mean so much to me, I know the thread is in jest but even if we went down to to divion 3 I would still turn up to the lane Tottenham means more to me than mere results, You can never delete
Does this mean we can we delete Mourinho then

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom