Delete the club

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Should the club be deleted?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
robert deniro bar GIF

We need a complete reboot from top to bottom.
This identity of being the best run club in football is starting to look washed up and worn out.

We have the money and we have the fanbase to start acting like cunts and stop accepting decade after decade of all this Dr Tottenham and Spursy bullsihit.

Lets hope this current fiasco acts as a wake up call.

We need a complete reboot from top to bottom.
This identity of being the best run club in football is starting to look washed up and worn out.

We have the money and we have the fanbase to start acting like cunts and stop accepting decade after decade of all this Dr Tottenham and Spursy bullsihit.

Lets hope this current fiasco acts as a wake up call.
And delete the Spursy Software 1.0

Yeh there are packs as well. You have to get into the right crew. Got SchmoodSpur SchmoodSpur and paddy spur paddy spur the gangsters of the forum taking out posters with foul votes while in the blue corner we have ArcspacE ArcspacE John Thomas John Thomas snowkarl snowkarl dropping random bombs then there are people like me taking their chances and hoping not to be seen.
Classic :levylol:

My problem is that everyone I agree with regarding Spurs I disagree with off topic.

And every one I agree with politically I disagree with on Spurs.

As I said before, it's why I don't have many friends

:pochcry:

Classic :levylol:

My problem is that everyone I agree with regarding Spurs I disagree with off topic.
And every I agree with politically I disagree with on Spurs.

As I said before, it's why I don't have many friends
:pochcry:

Your the I hate Levy left wing hippy. Turns out you need to be a Conservative Brexiteer to hate the bald one properly.

Last edited:
hmVkM.gif
Yeh there are packs as well. You have to get into the right crew. Got SchmoodSpur SchmoodSpur and paddy spur paddy spur the gangsters of the forum taking out posters with foul votes while in the blue corner we have ArcspacE ArcspacE John Thomas John Thomas snowkarl snowkarl dropping random bombs then there are people like me taking their chances and hoping not to be seen.

The key is surprise......And camouflage.

I learnt from the best though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom