Deleting account, soz

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Celebrate finishing above Woolwich like they do?

• Yes

Votes: 50 26.2%
  • No

Votes: 141 73.8%

• Total voters
I am not for this at all but I have work shopped a few suggestions that might work, if this becomes a thing..

Yewtree Day - in deference to Arsene
Gunnersaurus in Flames Day - in the vein hope the mascot material isn't fire retardant
Jack Wilshere's Face in a Blender Day - self explanatory
Who's Shadow are We In? Not Fucking Your's Day - also self explanatory

I'm not getting it quite catchy enough am I???

I will be pleased if we finish above them, whether this season or whenever, but they don't matter to me so much that I'm going to make a fake-trophy over it. I don't need that to feel good about my club.

Their having created this fake-trophy over the years is just going to make it more painful for them when we finish above them as it just reinforces for them that they are below us now, the absence of that day that they created for themselves to cover up the fact they are shit and cant challenge for the title, that they keep failing at the CL despite more attempts than virtually anybody else, is just going to be a sore reminder of how shit they are and how good we are. I think it's very funny, but totally pathetic the situation the rod they have made for their own back.

I will just remind any gooners I meet how shit they are and how pathetic that its such a big deal to them that they cant celebrate like children that they finish above us this time. Just talking about this is making me cringe. I like club rivalry, but when you start feeling embarassed by how pathetic your rivals are, that's just a whole fucked up situation. Leicester are our rivals this year, they will rub it in if they beat us and fair enough, and although some of their fans are cunts, some arent, but regardless I just respect them more and enjoy the rivalry more because they dont lower themselves to such a cringy and pathetic level.

Imagine being an Woolwich fan:
no real trophies.
no fake trophy of st totteringham's day.
maybe no fake trophy of fourth place.
no hope of this changing.
knowing your rivals who have more class and ability than you are going to challenge for titles next season.

As much as I don't want or feel the need to mock the gooners on a specific day, preferring to enjoy it for the whole season as such, someone on this good forum said recently it should be "Wibbly, Wobbly Wenger day" or some such. That would be amusing.

I will be delighted to finally finish above them but I'm not in favour of naming a day. Maybe if it happens a few years in a row we can think about commemorating it.

In any other given year... if they hadn't done it CONSISTENTLY since 1992... then I'd say, nah... why bother...
But the cunts have been at it so fucking long, it's about time their sad fucking generation realised what it feels like to be in someone else's shadow... fuck them and their smug cunt ways... it fucking hurts... so feel the fucking PAIN YOU CUNTS!

St. HOTSPUR'S DAY IS ALMOST UPON US...
celebrate with glee!! (As and when it actually happens! Nothing is a given JUST yet!)

tut tut.. .deleting the thread wouldn't be very democratic. We, the people.. are allowed our say non?

yes, premature but I got dragged into this discussion at work by other spurs fans. Can hardly post it on the last day of the season if we have finished above them, saying.. "let's not do that"

Anyway, sod them.. focus is catching Leicester.. goons are literally beneath us.
You saying "let's not do that" has little to no effect whenever you start the thread.

Kanye-West-Shrug-GIF.gif

Back
Top Bottom