Destiny Udogie

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

The lad never gives up:

Sgu4m.gif
He did the same vs Brentford, I think defences aren't ready for how fast (and committed) he is.

I read that it was an issue with the gel in his dreads, and the rain , with it running into his eyes and burning them. Seemed fine post match.
I read that it was an issue with the gel in his dreads, and the rain , with it running into his eyes and burning them. Seemed fine post match.

I’ve heard it all now 😂 remember when men used to be men?
In all seriousness though he looks like a real player brilliantly set up Deki for the 2nd and has been very impressive in his first 3 games

Last edited:
I’ve heard it all now 😂 remember when men used to be men?
In all seriousness though he looks like a real player brilliantly set up Deki for the 2nd and has been very impressive in his first 3 games
Men used to put Brillcream and Dapper Dan in their hair, unless you’re talking about the men who lived in the wilderness eating possums and never washed themselves.

One, two, three into the four

U-doggie-dog and the Hotspurs is at the door

ready to make an entrance so back on up

Cause we’re about to rip shit up

Shorten "Hotspurs" to "Spurs" and you nailed it.

Then a chorus of U-doggy-da-aw-aw-aw-awg and cue lots of 'wave your hands from side to side' action.

Back
Top Bottom