Destiny Udogie

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

defo contender for motm today. he really is a beast. if he could be more ruthless around the oppo box and start drilling in balls then i cant see why he wont be the best LB in the world. its just that bit that seems to be missing for me at the moment. physically hes dominant and his play in helping get the ball from one end of the pitch to the other is very very good. just that final bit, he can overplay a little bit too much.

destiny.jpeg
Fucking stud.

I posted something in the match thread also, but he is just immense. Defensively, he bailed out the CBs at least a couple times maybe more. His closing speed on one play in particular was amazing!

While he’s not on the scoresheet he’s always involved offensively. He basically gets up the pitch and comes inside almost like another AM to link up between the ball carrier and the forwards.

He’s just so impressive and he’s been an enormous addition this season. I love Vicario and his impact is obvious, but Udogie has stepped in as a young player and been very impactful as well.

I know we’re prone to overrate our own lads, but you absolutely can’t name 5 LBs better than him in the world. Davies, Robertson, and Hernandez are the only ones who are even or clear of him in my view.

He is incredible. Absolute workhorse. Saved us several times with his recovery pace. Playing well beyond his years. What a signing!

He's one other teams will be envious of. It might take other teams fans some time to realise how good he is before they admit it.

Back
Top Bottom