Destiny Udogie

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I was gonna come on this thread and say he needs to pull his finger out like a couple of others.
Hopefully he comes back better like Sonny did.
Maybe with 5th not being an option to get UCL then this op was brought forward?
We are 99.99% certain to get Euro games next season.
Daddy Ben to the rescue.

I’d rather have Davies but both absolutely wreck my head playing inverted full back for us.
For Woolwich I’d actually like us to go to a normal back 4 and put VDV at left back and bring in Dragusin.
Is Porro struggling after coming off against Newcastle?

no news on Porro but given how this season has gone I suspect he is fucked too. Can’t miss both of them and play the same system or else we are in real trouble.

I’d rather have Davies but both absolutely wreck my head playing inverted full back for us.
For Woolwich I’d actually like us to go to a normal back 4 and put VDV at left back and bring in Dragusin.
Is Porro struggling after coming off against Newcastle?

TBH I'd sooner play a traditional back 4 for the rest of the season, 2 at the back has been horrendous lately and relying on Micky's pace and last ditch tackles as a defensive strategy is being found out.

Back
Top Bottom