Destiny Udogie

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Definitely. Just wondering if we could bring him back if there were injuries etc
I don't think we can.

These days both sides have to agree, otherwise what's the point of getting a loanee.

Get a player in, he's playing well, you build a team, then the parent club takes him back in January.

The contracts are normally for a year, so no.

I don't think we can.

These days both sides have to agree, otherwise what's the point of getting a loanee.

Get a player in, he's playing well, you build a team, then the parent club takes him back in January.

Rumours were our acceptance of the season loan was how we got Udinese to agree to the transfer.

Just lovely to have him and Scarlett dropping performances of outstanding quality!

I don't think we can.

I agree re the contracts & terms of the transfer in place with Udinese.

But if we were desperate in January eg because of injuries in the LWB position, I suspect we could sign Destiny U early if we paid an additional fee.

Udinese's demands would probably be hefty. Indeed, extortionate.

Last edited:
I agree re the contracts & terms of the transfer in place with Udinese.

But if we were desperate in January eg because of injuries in the LWB position, I suspect we could sign Destiny U early if we paid an additional fee.

Udinese's demands would probably be hefty. Indeed, extortionate.
Good point.

Fee would probably be prohibitive.

Good point.

Fee would probably be prohibitive.
I have a feeling they'd be glad to accept a convenient fee in Jan depending on their league position, and with all the other economic shit going on behind the scenes in Europe right now. Stuff is expensive, and that takes away from what you could have spent (or held onto) elsewhere.

On the list of nominees for the Golden Boy.

He probably won't win it but he's in some very decent company.

Right creative thinking cosmetic surgery on one of the youth team lads and swap him out. Can you imagine what he'd add to our right side in tandem with Kulu

He not been capped by Germany?

Senior​

On 24 February 2021, Musiala announced he had decided to represent his birth nation, Germany, for full international matches.[4][5] He subsequently received his first call up to the senior team for 2022 FIFA World Cup qualifiers in March 2021,[37] making his debut on 25 March 2021 as a 79th minute substitute in a 3–0 win against Iceland[38] and scoring his first goal in a 4–0 win over North Macedonia on 11 October. On 19 May 2021, he was selected to the squad for the UEFA Euro 2020.

Senior​

On 24 February 2021, Musiala announced he had decided to represent his birth nation, Germany, for full international matches.[4][5] He subsequently received his first call up to the senior team for 2022 FIFA World Cup qualifiers in March 2021,[37] making his debut on 25 March 2021 as a 79th minute substitute in a 3–0 win against Iceland[38] and scoring his first goal in a 4–0 win over North Macedonia on 11 October. On 19 May 2021, he was selected to the squad for the UEFA Euro 2020.
Yeah because he did play for England at youth level

Back
Top Bottom