Djed Spence

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

This thread is a shambles. When this kid finally plays and doesn't look like the 2nd coming of Cafu, many of the posters calling for him to start will be saying he's not good enough, what did we sign him for?

:contebored:
Isn't that fair? The 1-2 mins that he actually played this season he looked way better than Royal , hence the questions

Isn't that fair? The 1-2 mins that he actually played this season he looked way better than Royal , hence the questions
You mean the 10 minute appearance ?

The 10 minutes where he had zero tackles, zero blocks, zero clearances, zero passes and in fact touched the ball zero times.

You mean that appearance ?

Ok. Let’s flip this game, you psycho

Find me a worst right back than Royal. In the top five leagues in England. Go, I’ll wait
That's not the issue you fool

The issue is "Is Spence better than Emerson"

Just because Emerson is the worst RB in the top 5 leagues (ridiculous notion btw*) doesn't mean that Spence is better.

That's not the issue you fool

The issue is "Is Spence better than Emerson"

Just because Emerson is the worst RB in the top 5 leagues (ridiculous notion btw*) doesn't mean that Spence is better.
He can’t pass a ball or control it. It’s a hard no from me. His tackling is ok and he’s ok defensively granted but he is so poor on the ball. Spence can’t be worse, facts

When you're 5th choice RWB , and the club only has 3 RBs , there's an issue.

Yeah I agree tbh. Something is not going well in a big way with Spence. Maybe on the training pitch he's just not getting it positionally in this system.

No way he gets these kind of minutes with the RWB's we have if he was doing even competently in training.

Can’t pretend there’s no issue anymore, Emerson having a shocker and opposition down to 10 and still can’t get a little run out. He must not be training well, there’s no way he will do worse than Emerson on the pitch though

He can’t pass a ball or control it. It’s a hard no from me. His tackling is ok and he’s ok defensively granted but he is so poor on the ball. Spence can’t be worse, facts
Now that's fairer.

Also to be fair, Conte primary concern is defence even at the expense of attack.

So maybe Emerson is better defensively than Spence ?

Only those at the club truly know

Back
Top Bottom