Dnipro - Remembering Tom Van Haaren

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

A Feyenoord supporters's dying wish was to meet the players.His fellow supporters put on a show for him. Sometimes football fans are truly magnificent...
As for the song, why don't we simply sing you will never walk alone?

Stuff like this tears me up man, although divisive at times the way football brings people together is incredible. When I am on my last legs I want you ugly mob sending me off in similar fashion, players or no players being surrounded by people who share my love for Spurs would be enough.

I know we've had our 'run-ins' with Feyenoord in the past, but fuck me that puts them right up there in my estimation of not just what it is to SUPPORT a football club, but to BE A PART of one
THFC could well take heed!

This is what we're going to hold up just before the 23rd minute appluase on Thursday night. We're in the back row. Obviously given the overhang from the upper tier we're going to bring it down a few rows. If you're in or around those seats please give us a hand in holding it up. We're then going to roll it up and offer it to Tom's Dad who'll be with us in the block.

o1rw6P3.jpg

I truely dont want to read here tomorrow about thow he stewards wouldnt let you put that up, or bring it in the ground..

:avbpray:

Thought the minutes applause was immense. My mate was In block 44 and there were fans joining in up there.

And the spontaneous 'he's one of our own' was excellent.

His old man was right behind me and he was made up.

RIP Tom.

Back
Top Bottom