Does anyone give a shut that England are playin tonight?

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Mainly interested to see what the new kit looks like. I think it's good: about time we returned to the navy blue trim that Umbro abandoned. Too much rouge of late for my liking.

When you have St Ledger as your starting Centre Back who cant even get a game for Leicester, then you know your pony.

The only thing the ROI have going for them is their heart on sleeve mentality.

Wow this game just oozes quality. Some bloke who plays for Derby and some bloke on loan at Millwall are on the pitch. Can't wait for the MASSIVE derby against Scotland. Maybe we'll see some players from League One and Two. Or even the mighty SPL.

I can't stand our boring, cagey style of play.
I can't stand half our players
And I can't stand the endless media cycle of being world beaters one minute and shit the next.

Bores me to tears. I could barely bring myself to watch the last euros as I jut knew we'd stink it out an we did. I only really watched the quarter final because I was stuck on a train coming back from Isle of Wight festival.

Back
Top Bottom