Drinking before the semi final

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Shit, sorry Eggsoakley just negged repped you by accident.
Teach me for try to read my phone whilst having a piss...

Anyhoo, was going to say that the twitter comment sounds like a jolly jape by Spurs fans to get some Chelsea fans to show up...

Benjoss said:
Shit, sorry Eggsoakley just negged repped you by accident.
Teach me for try to read my phone whilst having a piss...

Anyhoo, was going to say that the twitter comment sounds like a jolly jape by Spurs fans to get some Chelsea fans to show up...

nice one, hope the Chavs get in early

Dru said:
Atmosphere in the green man was very good.

Old boy with his top off standing on the table was funny

Best thing about the whole day was being with my fellow Spurs fans at the Green Man... Even when it pissed it down.

When all is said and done we are the best and Im glad I'm Spurs!

Dr. Filth said:
My prayers go out to all of the Europeans that are forced to go into work hungover today. I can't imagine the pain you are about to go through.

I'm particularly looking forward to receiving numerous texts, emails and calls from people that don't normally follow football but today will be experts on goalline technology.......please can you all just fuck off and die

Benjoss said:
Dru said:

Best thing about the whole day was being with my fellow Spurs fans at the Green Man... Even when it pissed it down.

PISSED down...? it was fucking end of the world weather in the Green Man at one point... funnily enough, I have it on good authority that it was fine and sunny just a few miles up the North Circular... did we upset the Gods with our singing and proud 'Yid' connections? (God after all must be a Far Right Paid-up Neo-Nazi Chelsea fan after what happened yesterday!)

1882 said:
Benjoss said:
Dru said:

PISSED down...? it was fucking end of the world weather in the Green Man at one point... funnily enough, I have it on good authority that it was fine and sunny just a few miles up the North Circular... did we upset the Gods with our singing and proud 'Yid' connections? (God after all must be a Far Right Paid-up Neo-Nazi Chelsea fan after what happened yesterday!)
It was biblical wasn't it? Like the flood, with the boys standing on the table like their very own ark.

I liked how I was having a beer infront of the entrance to the Green Man and someone walked by and shouted "Eggsoakley!!!?... I follow you on twitter" then walked off.

I turned to my sister and dad and said "I cant even have a pint without the strain of being bothered."

Was good there, outside bar before the bottles got sold out, and also the singing inside. The rain was a cunt.

Back
Top Bottom