Drum for the Ultras - check the OP

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

can't go to the game, gutted as it looks a shit hot idea. 118 miles away working until 6

Got a light blub on.

If I was going there would be cash spent on beers, trains, drugs ect. This is the only place i'd like this money to go.

Anyone not attending should try and contribute to a 'kitty' so that the singing can be better and the banter dirtier. The people going are doing something worth supporting.

I may need help to set up how to get the money in (sibs?) but to start off i will pledge a score (£20) towards what ever the people going want to do with it.

c'mon.

Can I ask that people PM me with plegdes.

(drum) Roll call of honour.

Sibs
Éperons
Case
Leroy Mamrtin
Raitei
gsandbeans
Harryhotspur

Please all check your PMs tomorrow.

Want your name added to the list? Then PM with your donation. YANK YIDS - i'm looking at you

RUNNING TOTAL £85 BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOM
:akabusi: :chiccosmile: :defoe2:

Re: non Ultra

Massively kind, any donations would be greatly received, but there will be more events if this one is successful, if you want to save your dough... should the club start to read the squad rules in youth competitions.

Nice idea Paul although I'd wait to see if the money was gonna spent on flags, banners or something first maybe? Although I'm happy to make use of the free bar of course.

Just not sure many people will fancy funding my drinking for the night!

Kick a ball into a skip, the only way to prove it.

You miss - everyone laughs

You score - Everyone thinks your Bentley

Hobsons choice.

that is the best and kindest idea anyone has ever had, in my opinion. More than willing for people who are kind to help add to the fun of the night. It might be a good idea that anyone who contributes without going gets a special mention on the podcast and video? It seems like the very least that should be done in return

Would love that if this goes well we could get a proper Ultra movement set up. So people like myself (displaced in Aberdeen) could support the movement by raising funds etc.

any good lappies round by the Valley. Perhaps the funds could be spent there for a bit of post game fun. I'd happily buy one of the Spurs lads their first ever nudey dance.

:crouch:

jimmyriggle said:
any good lappies round by the Valley. Perhaps the funds could be spent there for a bit of post game fun. I'd happily buy one of the Spurs lads their first ever nudey dance.

:crouch:

Brilliant " so souleymane what was your highlight of the night?" "well scoring the winner was great but personally, I'd have to go with the bloke who bought me a lap dance" :harrylol:

As I will be 5,455 miles away it is doubtful I will make the game. But I will be more than happy to donate to the fund as long as you can guarantee that it will go towards charlie which will be sniffed off of a Russian strippers arse crack.

gsandbeans said:
As I will be 5,455 miles away it is doubtful I will make the game. But I will be more than happy to donate to the fund as long as you can guarantee that it will go towards charlie which will be sniffed off of a Russian strippers arse crack.

I can guaranfuckingtee it mate.

Seriously am up for this.

i'll collect the cash and buy flags/pills/powder/stella with and distribute to TFC.

PM me if you want in.

Back
Top Bottom