El Clasico / El Clàssic

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I love these games. I know they can sometimes fail to entertain but still, with the pride at stake I can't force myself to look away.

spooky said:
I love these games. I know they can sometimes fail to entertain but still, with the pride at stake I can't force myself to look away.

And there's always lots of controversy to keep you entertained either way , this game is on my bucket list for sure

Possibly the game filled with the most pussies (today's early game aside) in Europe. I enjoy them but they seem to play each other too often and the theatrics are tiresome.

Pepe and Busquets are cretins.

AberdeenYid said:
Are these two supposed to be the best there is? Really?

What am I missing here? I thought both teams were generally shit.

typical mourinho win. dont matter how shit and boring it is, get the job done. barca aint as good as uefa would have us believe, simple as.

Watched it this morning. Was bored watching it, although I don't think it's fair to say that was because of Madrid being negative. Barca did fuck all with possession, even when camped in the Madrid half. A couple of times Madrid hit them with some pace and got into decent positions, at least.

Barca actually reminded me of us a bit the way they did everything right in possession until the final third.

Madrid were defending like fuck as a team, breaking quick, with killer final balls and organised crosses / set pieces. Didn't do it Stoke style either. Just came for a win away from home and got it.

It's worth noting that if Cristiano Ronaldo gets dispossessed at any time of the game, anywhere on the pitch, it is because he has been fouled, he has fallen over and he needs a free kick. He has never had the ball taken off him fairly. Ever.

The greasy shit becomes more and more of a cunt by the day.

Back
Top Bottom