Emerson Royal

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

lol he’s been in the country for like 4 days, no way he starts without our injury/arrested crisis. Zaha has skinned far better and more experienced players.

I thought there was a few promising signs in the first 20 minutes before everything went to shit.

Yeah its all one big fucking bubble getting raped 3-0 by Palace I'm loving it me.....

Iron Man Reaction GIF

Would you rather I be slating a player after one game against the one of the premier leagues trickiest wingers?

He wasn't that bad, I gave a 6.5 not a 10

Jesus H Christ
You can have your opinion but if you watched the game and say that Royal only got done once then you are 100% having a bubble.
As a matter of fact I think the boy will do well for Spurs.
But he was done like a kipper today and I blame Nuno not the lad.

Glad to hear Tomiyasu looks good against a 19 year old greek winger on his debut and against a team that hasn’t scored from open play. Pencil him into team of the season. :tanguythumb:

Genuinely wonder how some of you lot dress yourself in the morning.

Glad to hear Tomiyasu looks good against a 19 year old greek winger on his debut and against a team that hasn’t scored from open play. Pencil him into team of the season. :tanguythumb:

Genuinely wonder how some of you lot dress yourself in the morning.
He hasn't been better than OK anyway.

Emerson must be the worst signing ever, can't dribble, can't tackle and can't pass

We are backwards, why play dele in wing position, we being getting bad players

No depth, no wingers, should have break bank for podence and adama traore

Even keeping aurier is better than signing him

I hate it that we have to resort to keeping the ball in the corner even against Watford and wolves

started well, got caught out a couple of times by Zaha but hopefully will learn and progress, today was a bit unfair on him as he was chucked in at the deep end with no real time to settle

Emerson must be the worst signing ever, can't dribble, can't tackle and can't pass

I hate it that we have to resort to keeping the ball in the corner even against Watford and wolves
need a cuddle?

I didn’t think he did too bad all things considered. It very difficult to step it up and play with confidence when everyone around you is playing shit too.
The lad has only been in the uk a few days and only had a couple of training sessions with the squad. He should never have been thrown in at the deep end so soon, but Sanchez putting Columbia before the club left us with little choice.
Give him some time, he can be a good signing for us.

lol he’s been in the country for like 4 days, no way he starts without our injury/arrested crisis.

I thought there was a few promising signs in the first 20 minutes before everything went to shit.
100% that. I was sitting in the Palace main stand, the side of the ground he was on in the 1st half and initially he looked very encouraging. He seemed to want to attack but many times the ball didn’t make its way to him and so it wouldn’t be seen on camera.
Then everyone (apart from Lucas) put in 6 of 10 performances and he fell back to that level.
Depressing watch. Depressing to think we have Chelscum next week with the team in this state.

lol he’s been in the country for like 4 days, no way he starts without our injury/arrested crisis.

100% that. I was sitting in the Palace main stand, the side of the ground he was on in the 1st half and initially he looked very encouraging. He seemed to want to attack but many times the ball didn’t make its way to him and so it wouldn’t be seen on camera.
Then everyone (apart from Lucas) put in 6 of 10 performances and he fell back to that level. Depressing watch. Depressing to think we have Chelscum next week with the team in this state.

If you are going to come in with zero posts and try and troll at least do us the basic courtesy of being funny or creative or something

No judgement to be had for today at all.

I recall Evra and Vidic on their first few games for United - average.

What both had of course were the demands and high levels of their team mates and Ferguson.

We shall see but no player can rise amongst dross.

Back
Top Bottom