Emiliano Sala

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I've seen the photos so I guess I'm a bit cray cray. I looked at them because I've been looking into accident photos as part of my studies, not because they were of Sala.

i Just hope his family can possibly find some comfort in the fact that he may possibly have been unconscious or dead before the plane crashed into the sea rather than imagine him trapped and drowning inside. Scant relief I know but if it does help then that's something.
Full investigation needs to be done regarding the plane itself and also the manner in which the flight was sanctioned under Air Authority rules. If the results of such help prevent further similar tragedies then some good will at least come from this terrible incident.

He died on impact so drowning or suffering isn't something that needs worrying about, but questions do need asking and answering.
It's worse for the family of the pilot who've had to deal with his reputation being dragged through the mud and with his body not being found it's difficult for them to get closure. I doubt they'll find his body now, but I hope they raise the wreckage and find out what actually happened.

Not sure it's ever come out as to who owned the plane and who operated or maintained it has it ? Or when the plane last had a maintenance check ?

For carbo n monoxide to enter the plane there has to be a leak in which suggests a maintenance issue ?

Next step in the resolution of whether the transfer fee is paid

I said next step as I suspect whoever "loses" in FIFA adjudication will appeal to Court of Sports Aribitration.

WTF were they thinking of ? And what possible entertainment could it give ?

When I found out years ago that there were things called 'Snuff Movies' I just assumed it was 90 minutes of people sneezing. How wrong I was....

There are some real sick bastards out there and I cannot imagine what extra grief this has heaped upon his poor family. I hope they are suitable 'welcomed' by their new roomies.

There are some very sick people out there. I mean, why would you want to look at the mutilated body of a dead footballer?

A former friend of mine once sent me pictures of victims of that Ukraine plane crash. Extremely graphic and saddening.

I can appreciate a bit of horror and gore in a film or TV series, but real people?

Back
Top Bottom