England v Switzerland/ Ivory Coast

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Hmm. I disagree. I think a lot of people were disgusted by his 'don't you know who I am' behavior.

Doubt it. People have too shorter memories. It's because they've been watching pundits slag him off all season.

The Spurs twitter account has got in on the act saying its not on "abusing" players. Now I think this is a bit much. Booing isn't abusing. Besides why the fuck are we getting involved. It is the kind of thing Woolwich would do to try and be relevant.

Probably a different discussion altogether but Southgate doesn't help things when he stills picks players out of form for a friendly, surely these games should be for the ones in form playing well? Like Dier etc (not to fussed he didn't) and all the fullbacks we have he plays Ben White @ RB as well.

I dunno I'm a bit more understandable of Southgate's method's these days, he's earnt a lot of trust, I mean his methods got us to a WC Semi and a Euro Final. What I suspect is that Maguire hasn't let him down and has always played well for England and is one of the leaders in the dressing room so why would he need to change that?, it makes sense if he's trying to keep the same players around in the dressing room from the Euro's especially those who played a key role in a defence that conceded 2 goals all tournament.

Besides the hate for Maguire is OTT, yeah he's playing shit for his club but he's a different player for England, same for Luke Shaw which tells you where the issue lies.

England fans are fucking scum, an absolute shame to what otherwise has been a really classy and talented team in recent years. Seems to attract the absolute scum of the country for some reason.

Probably a different discussion altogether but Southgate doesn't help things when he stills picks players out of form for a friendly, surely these games should be for the ones in form playing well? Like Dier etc (not to fussed he didn't) and all the fullbacks we have he plays Ben White @ RB as well.
White at RB makes sense, most of our RBs are injured and in a tournament if you have a 3rd choice CB who can play RB it frees up spaces elsewhere.

Back
Top Bottom