England vs Croatia

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Don't know why some people are so triggered. There was only one team in it for 25 minutes but Croatia aren't mugs, and they are always going to have phases in the game where they are on top. We hit the post, forced a good save from their keeper and got in a few great positions.

Anyone would think we're 2 down the way some wankers talk here.
Again, it's frustration at looking sooooo good then back to walking pace....very spurs🤣🤣

Why has Southgate not played a left back and ghe main question is why is sancho not on the bench but we have 2 sub goalkeepers ???
What's the point, we don't need to 2 spare goalies on yhe bench..typical negative Southgate imo

Think they said before the game that he has 12 goals in his last 16 England games.

That's why he's been picked.
Not saying he shouldn't be picked. But I think an international goalscoring record means very little. Half the games are against League/Championship level opponents. Maybe if they had a stat for goals scored against top 20 teams or above would give better perspective.

Again, it's frustration at looking sooooo good then back to walking pace....very spurs🤣🤣

I should imagine the heat is responsible for that. There's no way any side is pressing for prolong periods this afternoon. I'm boiling hot just sitting down and with a fan in front of me.

We do need to pass it a bit quicker at times.

You don't have a clue is an opinion, fucking is for emphasis.
And all the camaraderie and niceness over the illness of one of our own disappears overnight...
He's talking about would I pick a player? How the fuck would I know? He sees them every session, knows them.

One of them has a well earned La Liga medal in his carry-on coincidentally and big experience for a difficult opening fixture in a major tournament.

I should imagine the heat is responsible for that. There's no way any side is pressing for prolong periods this afternoon. I'm boiling hot just sitting down and with a fan in front of me.

We do need to pass it a bit quicker at times.
You are hot😘

There's a lot of passing back from midfield to defense/goalie which is peculiar especially when mount turns them every time.

You don't have a clue is an opinion, fucking is for emphasis.

He's talking about would I pick a player? How the fuck would I know? He sees them every session, knows them.

One of them has a well earned La Liga medal in his carry-on coincidentally and big experience for a difficult opening fixture in a major tournament.
Like I say, all the camaraderie and empathy and niceness disappears overnight. Point proven.

Back
Top Bottom